Into The Woods

by - 12:59:00 AM


I have always wanted to go hiking but with my super tight schedule, I still haven't been able to cross that out the bucket list. So I decided to do the next best thing, go on a nature walk. (I know huhu)

Since I study in UPLB, I don't have to look far to find "nature". My boyfriend and I were originally just going to relax in the freedom park but we found a lot of people already there. Thus, we went to the upper campus of UPLB. I was always at the lower campus so I was pretty excited as everything I thought about the upper campus was a mystery.




We went to the College of Forestry and I fell inlove! Just kidding, but all I could say is that the placewass beautifuuuuuuul. It felt like we were in another world. It was clean and it was pure forest like you could shoot a Lord of The Rings movie, you know? And I love Lord of The Rings.


For those who really plan to go hiking, do not wear a crop top and leather short shorts.... the outfit was for photoshoot purposes. We were joining a contest so we intentionally had myself look stylish and photo ready. 


Although I've seen some people hike with shorts and crop tops, maybe you could pull it off - just not me. I know that when I do go hiking, I'd wear a T-shirt, sporty shorts and rubber shoes. But for now, here's what I wore for the shoot. (Sorry for the tanned and uneven skintonee. Huhu swimming did this to me! :p)




Top from Topshop | Leather shorts for Trendsetter's | Denim Wrap Around from Cache Cache | Black Slip Ons from Tutum Shop | Skincare by Luminisce 

Here are also some outtakes from the shoot. I had fun even if it was a bit tiring + some insects were biting my legs. Huhu. I'd just like to thank my boyfriend Jan for being so supportive and patient with me. If you know me personally, I'm more of the person behind the camera so being in front and being the subject of the picture is all so new to me. So yeah, thanks bee!

Till next time, happy weekend! 


You May Also Like

0 NOTES