Photograph: Times Forever Frozen Still

by - 11:56:00 PM


[SHORT LIFE UPDATE] I was cleaning my hard drive because apparently my Macbook Pro is sick.... Huhu. Well, there are some technical glitches. So before I say good bye to my laptop for a month, I have to empty it first. I honestly don't know how I'm going to live without it. Plus that means, less chances of blogging. Anyways, moving on.... I found these pictures on my hard drive. They're old pictures but I still find them pretty that I had to post them, again (?)- but I'm sure you get that feeling too, sometimes.

Perfect night: I remember how a perfect night would consist of Starbucks + chips + garden + late night conversations. I miss having times like this with my family. Sadly we're all very busy with work, with school, keeping up with our social lives and what not. I hope we can all bond soon. I know we will... cause I'm planning an out-of-town trip for us soon! Yayy <3

Deal breaker: Monopoly deal and other card games used to be everything. Now all we have iare gadgets with hi-tech games. Sometimes I think, am I the only one who doesn't like gadgets? Sure, I fancy my Macbook Pro and iPhone and cameras..... but what ever happened to real table conversations? Face-to-face chats? I'm slowly seeing "that" fade when we eat out. That's why I try my best to hardly use my phone when I'm out with anyone. I miss those times. Conversations for me, are deal breakers.

UPLB shoe-fie: I just finished my 4th year in UPLB..... I'm not gonna graduate next year due to some complications but I can't believe how time flies so fast. I felt really nostalgic when I found this photo. I remember taking during the weekend when my parents brought me to UPLB - that was right after the UPCAT results. This is my first photo IN and OF UPLB...... yep, crazy nostalgic feeling.

Finding myself: Okay..... so this photo is clearly not me because hello baby brother! But this one is recent. After 4 years in UPLB (yes, I noticed there is a connection and a medyo train of thought with what I've been saying lately), I finally found myself. I found what I'm good at and what makes me happy. Even friends began to notice. Will post about it soon :)


4 old photos to my semi-related life. HAHAHUHU what is this drama. Just kidding. Will post more soon! How about you? How's your life lately? I hope your life is wonderful. Let me know in the comments below! :) 

{Title taken from Ed Sheeran's song, Photograph - must listen to! <3}

You May Also Like

4 NOTES

  1. I initially was attracted to this post because of the combination of the photos but after reading the meaning behind the photos, I feel happy. I hope you continue writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batch! So proud of what you did here hahahahuhuhu lalo na yung sa deal breaker. I'm so happy you found yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Batch! Huhuh thank you for commenting and dropping by. <3 Tuwa naman ako medyo napabackread ka :)

      Delete