Product Review: Luminisce Sunblock

by - 2:48:00 PM

Luminisce SunBlock SPF45
Today, I'm working on my backlog of blog posts because school is finally out! Yay. So here's a long overdue post about my favorite Sunblock by Luminisce

I know summer is ending for most of you but for some of us, it has only begun. But even if your summer is ending, that doesn't mean you should stop using sunblock. For my case, rain or shine - I have to put on sunblock because it helps protect my skin against skin cancer and aging. 

I know it could be a lot of work (not really when you get used to it! :p) but you're going to thank me for this. And to persuade I mean encourage you more, here are some reasons I gathered around from the internet on why you should put on Sunblock.
  • The ozone layer is depleting and your body needs shielding from harmful rays.
  • Skin cancer rates are on the rise and sunscreen has been proven to decrease the development of skin cancer.
  • It helps to prevent facial brown spots and skin discolorations.
  • It also helps to reduce the appearance of facial red veins and blotchiness.
  • It slows down the development of wrinkled, premature aging skin.

For more on that read, you can check it here. Which leads me to my favorite Sunblock by Luminisce! Most sunscreens I've tried are either really sticky or really mahapdi on my face. I do have sensitive skin so if it gets mahapdi on my face, then I'd give putting whatever I put on my face - in other words, choosy ang skin ko! 

Sorry I had to edit pa the photo! I just wanted to show this is really from Luminisce + halata na overused ang sunblock ko HAHAHAHAHA
I like Luminisce Sunblock in particular because for one - they're compact. I'd like to say I've been using their sunblock for more than 4 months now (and yes faithfully!) yet, I still have enough. You can choose from the two sizes. This long one or the small circle one. Most sunscreens they sell in the mall are big and heavy but Luminisce sunblocks are the perfect size and very light for the bag.

(Sorry again for the faded picture! This is my very abused Sunblock :P This is SPF 50)
This sunblock is SPF45
Second - I like love Luminisce sunblock because it isn't sticky and mahapdi on my face. It's literally perfect for any skin type. According to Dra. Kaycee Reyes of Luminisce, it can also serve very well as a base / foundation for make-up. So you don't have to put any extra powder here and there. I myself just go out with a bare face and sunblock. Plus, hindi sobrang kapal yung sunblock. No need to worry looking like a ghost after applying.

When it comes to the SPF, you'd think bakit ang baba? Well, I learned that if you have too much SPF (or a high SPF), sometimes it tends to be ineffective. You just need the right amount and that's about 30-50SPF. 

Luminisce Sunblock SPF45
YAY!
For maximum results, apply sunblock everyday after taking a bath or washing your face then after every 4 hours. Rain or shine, love your skin! It's something we can't get back once damaged. So friends, remember to put on your sunblock. Rain or shine. Happy Summer / Back-To-School! ;)


If you'd like to avail their Sunblock, you can contact them through their social media sites:
http://www.facebook.com/luminisce
http://twitter.com/LuminisceSkin
or contact them through: 0915-979-4661 / (02)-511-8500



You May Also Like

0 NOTES