Sunday Currently / 01

by - 4:56:00 PM


Hello! Welcome to the first volume of Sunday Currently. I hope to this on a weekly basis, we'll see.

C U R R E N T L Y

READING
the ABCs of Hand Lettering by Abbey Sy. My mom bought it for me a week ago but I still like to reread the book - it's beautiful and really helpful. (will probably do a blogpost about it too)

WRITING
this and two more new blog posts due this week. I promised myself I would have to keep blogging every now and then. I missed so many events during school that I could have been writing by now... but meh, that's okay. Just keep writing (just keep swimming, swimming...)

LISTENING
to Us the Duo on Spotify.... ekkk! They're going to have their first full length show in the Philippines next month. I CANNOT WAIT! For now, I have "No Matter Where You Are" on repeat. I just love this song.

THINKING
about nice business opportunities. Ohhh you know the student feels. You want to go out but don't have enough money or you probably already spent it the first outing. So every time I get out of school for the summer I'd like to think about what I can do to earn money. It actually is pretty fun and it gets addicting when you make many sales..... huhu. Maybe I should have taken "business and entrepreneurship" as my life course. But that's another thought. Must not overthink.

SMELLING
old cloth from Divisoria. My sister and I started with business duties again which meant we went back to sewing stuff toys yesterday. It was the first time in months since we touched the cloth we bought from Divi. The smell is too strong.

WISHING
for it to be July 4 already. My boyfriend is out of the country and it's been a month already. I can't wait for him to get back because I can finally go ouuuuut! Not that I can't right now. It's just most of my friends are on their "On The Job Trainings" and taking "MidYear" classes. Plus, I also miss him. The 12 hour difference is killing me and my brain cells. I need sleep. 

WEARING
the usual lazy day outfit - my grey racer back top and my blue cotton on shorts - very comfy. 

LOVING
our baby shitzsu named Waffle. We adopted her last February but since I stay in the dormitory at school, I only go home on weekends so I rarely see Waffle. Finally this month, I stayed at home for the longest time ever. And since my sisters and brother go to school (June na eh), it's usually just me and Waffle at home. She is so playful, okay. HAHA

WANTING
coffee from Starbucks.... or iced green tea latte. That sounds good right now. Oh and biscuits. I want biscuits. 

NEEDING 
A back massage. HAHAHAHA how maarte but I mean it. I went hiking and backpacking with friends + I went to LB more than twice to fix papers + business duties all this week. I'm tired but not pretty. 

FEELING
lazy today buuuuuut overall, I feel really happy and blessed. I go to Facebook and see all these "sablay" pictures (graduation tradition in UP) and I have mix emotions. I feel happy seeing my engineering friends and orgmates FINALLY graduating. To finish engineering is a real struggle and I really look up to them. For some who have gone over the usual 5 years (but believe me, in UP - it's impossible not to be delayed in engineering so it's normal), to finally graduate means real happiness. I am so proud. But I also feel sad seeing them go. I am really close to my orgmates especially the older ones so when they leave UP, I know I'll miss them. 

So that's basically it. How's everyone's Sunday? :) Click here to join the blog link by siddathornton.


You May Also Like

8 NOTES

  1. You already went hiking? How was it? YAY!!! :D And can I just say that your dog has the cutest name. Hahaha! WAFFFFFLEEEE! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Medyo lang Ate Blanche. It was a 1 hour hike lang to get to the lake =)) Thank you! <3

      Delete
  2. this is really interesting... I think I also need that body massage after such very stressful week hehe.. my Sunday wasn't really that fruitful.. sinumpong kasi ako ng sakit ko... yung katamaran hayst..
    thanks for sharing and have great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I hope we both get those much needed back massages this week. Have a great week too, sir! :)

      Delete
  3. I feel you on the writing backlog and events missed but I guess, it's just part of being a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this made me turn on my Spotify to check out Us the Duo which I never heard of before. I like their style. Their upcoming concert should be exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check them on vine or youtube. They're really good. :)

      Delete