Gino's Brick Oven Pizza

by - 8:00:00 AM


When I'm not blogging, I'm definitely eating. One of my favorite food would have to be pizza. I like how pizza can be so light and full-filing(?) at the same time. It's easy to eat, you know it's not really complicated - just use your hands (unless your the fancy shmancy fork and knife - kind of person). Pluuuuuus it's cheesy! Safe to say, I can eat pizza forever (and I mean forever)

Because of this love for pizza, I have set my heart and tummy to find the best pizza in the world. I mean who does that? Huhu. After trying a lot of pizza-s in my lifetime, I think I finally found my favorite. 





Last Sunday, my family and I were at Gino's Brick Oven Pizza in The Podium. We opted to go to The Podium because it was a mall and they had parking. For those who are wondering, here are the other branches of Gino's Brick Oven Pizza, thanks to Zomato App. 
For my fellow foodies, don't forget to download your "Zomato" app. It's really helpful when deciding where to eat. The application is available for Apple, Android and Windows phone. :)

Going back, Gino's Brick Oven Pizza is my favorite place. Their pizza is really good great. Their pizza-s have thick wheat crust which was well-baked in their brick oven - which comes in more than 60 flavors. The best part, it tastes really good with their homemade honey, making them really popular.





Picture muna bago kain. HAHAHA their place is really cute and spacious - perfect for family reunions. When we were there, I noticed a lot of families coming in and out. We sat between two big families who were probably as noisy as we were. There were also couples sharing a pizza and some typical Titas of Manila sharing drinks over pizza too. And yes, Gino's Brick Oven Pizza serves Alcohol.



Being in a family of 7, we really tend order eat a lot. From appetizers, the drinks, the side dishes to the pizzas itself. For the appetizer, we order 6 plates of Angelizzas. Angelizzas are crispy mini pizzas topped with meat sauce, mozarella, tomato and basil. It's like a small modern tacos. Careful though as it can be a bit spicy.

For the drinks, we usually just have water but that day, we just ordered 4 pitchers of Dalandan juice. It wasn't too sweet as I expected it to be. It was just right and it wasn't those juices that would actually affect the taste of your food (tasteless). It was yummy. We also ordered pasta as a side dish - which I wish we didn't. I WAS ALREADY SO FULL after eating so much pizza- even if my sister and I shared this plate. (Carbonara Pizza Plate = good for two)



Besides their pizza, I love their cheese. All their cheese are homemade and for something homemade, their cheese is really reasonable. You can eat this on the side (yes, it is that good) or you can top it off on your pizza. Don't forget to try this Strawberry Burrata. It's Burrata with strawberries, creama di Balsamico, extra virgin coconut oil and basil. I tried the plain Burrata too but I like the one with strawberries better - it's like a salad.




Don't forget to try their spicy honey on your pizza... I promise, it's really good! They also have normal - sweet honey if you don't like yours spicy. you just have to ask the waiter. They usually serve it in a small cup.





Being in a family of 7, we order eat a lot. We had 6 orders of pizza but I cannot remember everything we ordered. But I would highly recommend the Margherita, Four Cheese, Pesto Mushroom, SMEGG, Prosciutto and Panna Sausage. Or maybe everything on their menu. Everything is really that good. :) Their service is also very outstanding. The waiters were really fast and they really pay attention to your needs despite the busy room. Major plus, the food didn't take too long even for something that was baked in a brick oven. It's almost like fast food.

Gino's Brick Oven Pizza is known for their wheat-based pizzas cooked in their brick oven, homemade cheese and honey. Their pizza + honey is literally the best. We had leftovers nga from the pizza and I really was so tempted to ask for the honey to be taken out too but nahiya naman ako. HAHAHA. They have alcohol for those who want to drink any time of the day. A pint of beer is around 150 pesos. Overall, I think their food is reasonable and worth it (strong words - whew). Estimate cost for 2: 800 pesos, pizza + appetizer + drinks included. 

I definitely enjoyed lunch and I can't wait to be back for the nth time. Gino's Brick Oven Pizza has my imaginary foodie stamp of approval! :)  For more information and the full price list you can click here. What about you...what is your favorite pizza place? Or what is your favorite Gino's Brick Oven Pizza? What should I try next? Let me know in the comments below!


You May Also Like

33 NOTES

  1. Pizza lover here too! Thanks for sharing this Melissa. I'm just near the area and I might try it out today after work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try their Chocolate Chicharon. I've had it. It's sooo good!

    InTransit PH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang sarap. Question? May pang vegetarian ba sila sa Gino's ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! It's actually called "Vegetarian Pizza" :)

      Delete
  4. I know where to go next time I'm in Podium. I'm intrigued about their cheese - would love to try homemade cheese + all the dishes you shared here in your post.

    Do they serve wine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a must try! :) About their wine, I'm not sure. I didn't see any wine in their menu. Maybe we should suggest that. Haha!

      Delete
  5. I like pizza too. Kaso okay na ako sa Greenwich :D yun lang I want a different flavor na. Since this is your favorite, this must be good. What's their best seller daw? Aww your pictures are all appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Haha. I like Greenwich too! :) Hmmmm I heard their best seller is the SMEGG. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Basing on the first photo, this pizzeria is indeed spacious. Great for family especially barkada hang outs. The plating of the carbonara is beautiful while the pizza looks cripsy and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nakakagutom! haha. I'm also a fan of pizza. I will definitely visit Gino's brick oven pizza pag-uwi ko this coming September. Thanks Melissa! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy! Hope you enjoy. Thank you Sir Jhojo. :)

      Delete
  8. Anything Italian, especially, Pizza, I like! Next one, try mo C' Italian in Makati. :) Sarap! I havent tried this yet but maybe soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Thank you Ms. Millie! Will definitely check that out. :)

      Delete
  9. Gino's is my favorite Pizza place. I Love their buffalo chicken and Bacon Gouda Pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, enticing photos! im hungry now!!! haven't tried gino's but I hear they have really good pizzas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shayne! Yes, you should try them. I'm sure you're gonna love it! :)

      Delete
  11. I so loove pizza! Will visit this place, but isn't it somehow pricey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think the price is reasonable. One pizza has 8 thick crust slices and that's good for two. :)

      Delete
  12. Ahhh, Gino's Bring Over Pizza. I love it here, and its great that its so near from where I live! They serve amazing pizza at a very affordable price and their homemade kesong puti is really good.

    Definitely 5 stars for me in Zomato!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It's definitely 5 stars for me too! Thanks Chef Jay :)

      Delete
  13. I've yet to try Gino's but I'm lookimg forward to trying it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaayyyy thank you Ms. Peachy :)

      Delete
    2. That Spicy Honey is something I look forward to...

      Delete
  14. This made me hungry for some great-tasting pizza. The place looks cozy, too. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I dig pizza a lot, and seems this one's a great alternative to pick on soon. Been always a cheese-flavored pizza lover though, so I guess Four Cheese will suit best on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Their Four Cheese is great. Don't forget to try their homemade cheese, I'm sure you'll love it! :)

      Delete
  16. Wow. That's definitely a To-Go place. Thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete