Before The Summer Ends - Bucketlist

by - 4:10:00 PM

Today I decided to write again - no special occasion - just me, trying to blog. Maybe the title of this blog should be "Melissa tries / is trying / is really trying to blog". It would be perfect, don't you think so? But kidding aside, today I decided to write my "before the summer ends" kind of list. Starting today, I only have a month and 4 days to complete this list. Whew. Summer is ending. Nooooooo.  So yeah, here it goes:


1. Get my BIR Tax payer ID. Finally, more government IDs! Actually, this is more of a need. Ever since I started working, I just remembered I needed one. But paying taxes.... no comment. It's every citizen's duty so not gonna complain. 

2. Enjoy the beach. People always ask me why I love going to the beach. It's as if I am not already dark enough that I already am - but hey if you're a swimmer, you don't mind. Right? So who doesn't love the fresh air, grainy sand and clean waters? No one, no one? Good. I've been to the beach countless times this summer but I still feel the need to go enjoy the beach one last time before school starts, anyway. So hopefully, I still do.



3. Hangout with HS best friends. In the span of my vacation, I didn't even get to see my high school barkada. At all. I know, it sucks. I was really hoping that we would all get together before school starts but it really became so hard for us to plan an outing. Mostly it's because we study in different schools - UPLB, UPM, DLSU-M, DLSU-D, CEU, LPU and CSB. And sadly, it is sooooooooo *so* hard to plan our outing, there will always be a conflict in schedule. Hmm, but maybe I should try planning an outing again. I really miss them. Hi, if you guys are reading this - I miss you guys x forever. 

4. Go on do sewing projects. There have been sewing projects I've been eye-balling these past few weeks and I really wanted to try them. What's stopping me? Well, I feel lazy when I start to do so. I also really not an expert in sewing but I can sew. Well, at least I think I can. I sewed myself a dress and a skirt. Sometimes, I would also sew dresses for my dolls - and yes, they became cuter of course. So I think it would be really nice to master a new skill. Besides, I'm not the cooking and cleaning type. It is also kind of sad I don't know much house skills. 


5. Achieve my dream weight. Not telling what my dream weight is but I will tell you I am 10 pounds away. Horaaaaah. Summer usually is the time for people to become fat but I didn't want to be part of those people who do. So I would workout everyday and I hope I can achieve my dream weight before school starts. 

6. Surprise random people with random acts of kindness. Yes lastly, random people and random acts. Oh, how I love this idea. It's not mine and I just read it somewhere but I really want to do this. What am I going to do exactly? I won't tell for now. 

And that concludes my mini "before the summer ends" kind of list. Will I ever be able to do all of these? Yes? No? Maybe? Well, you just have to see for yourself - so stay updated! And how about you? What are your last minute plans before the summer ends? I'd love to hear about them, don't forget to leave me a comment! :) 

You May Also Like

2 NOTES