RareJob students tell me I look Japanese

by - 2:27:00 PM

I find it really funny that some of my students keep telling me I look Japanese. Filipinos would tell me the same but to be told be a Japanese, himself - I found it really (woah and) funny. And just for entertainment, here is a compilation of the funniest and best things some of students told me. 
1. *sees each other for the first time* Wow. You look Japanese.

2. *student messaged me after class* I'm sorry. Today I feel bad. I notice why i feel bad. First, my English is bad. Second, I'm falling love you a little bit, because you are very beautiful and kind girl. So I couldn't think you teacher.
Oh my god. Haha. So I know. I decide that I left you. Never mind. I just want to say that you are beautiful. Good bye! I will never give up learning English.

3. Do you have a Japanese blood?

4. I think you will look like artist if you go to Japan. You are very pretty.

5. *ME: Do you have any questions?* Yes, but it is not related to the topic. *ME: Oh, okay.* Do you have a boyfriend? *ME: Yes* *he laughs* *ME: Anymore questions?* None... my heart is aching.

6. My heart is aching you have a boyfriend. :(

7. I want you and boyfriend to be over. *ME: Oh no, that cannot be* Oh okay. Then I will also be your boyfriend.

8. *after explaining to him I cannot be his boyfriend* Okay, let's go back to the lesson and stop our confirmation of love (I was like.... WHAT HAHA) 

9. Wow. You are a very pretty when you go to Japan.

10. Even in absence of Melissa teacher glasses, it was very cute!

But seriously? Do I even look a little Japanese? :) How about you? Have you had any funny experiences lately? Leave me comment in the box below!

You May Also Like

6 NOTES

  1. You do look like a Jap! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That`s quite funny. It`s maybe because of your eyes. Your eyes resembles a lot of Japanese celebrities that I know.

    Graceful Mist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm planning to apply at Rarejob. :) You still working there? What's with the sample demo during the interview? I'm dead nervous. Please give me tips. Hahaha, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yhda!! Sadly I dont work with Rarejob anymore. I got so busy in school that I lost the time to teach. Anyways, you can find more tips on how to go about with your demo here: http://www.caramelyyy.com/2014/09/rarejob-tsa-tips.html. Hope this helps and good luck!

      Delete