BALL PIT MANILA: The Adults-Only Playground

by - 9:53:00 PM

UPDATE March 20/16:
Hey guys! Just an update regarding the issue, Ball Pit Manila finally reached out to us bloggers and even invited us over. They apologized for getting back to us so late because things got busy before their opening. It was clearly a misunderstanding. 

Below is their message:




I'm glad they cleared the misunderstanding. However, in all honesty, I don't feel like going anymore. (Also read: How can a pool of balls be so full of controversy?)

So it's up to you! You should still go if you fancy it. :)

---

I made it a goal this 2016 to go and have fun more (yes, I was that much of a cave girl that I had to even promise myself). What excites me more this newest concept by Ball Pit Manila team. I know what you're thinking,


WHAT IS BALL PIT MANILA?
Well, Ball Pit Manila is the COOLEST playground to hit the city - and it’s for adults only! (Finally, perks of being an adult! HAHA) It boasts the first and biggest adult ball pit in the Philippines, featuring 80,000 balls to play with. Along with the bountiful white orbs, the adult ball pit will have trampolines and even monkey bars so you can swing, jump, and just roll all over this pit of fun.



WHY A BALL PIT FOR ADULTS?
Well according to Ball Pit Manila, when we were young, we lived life differently - with an unstoppable curiosity and fascination for everything around us. With that, Ball Pit Manila wants you to rediscover that state by going, or rather - JUMPING into one of the most beloved playpens of our childhood - THE BALL PIT. *Sounds exciting right?*

Studies show that childlike fun and freedom promotes pure creativity. You can have your 3pm meeting here or just have a unique photoshoot in their sea of balls. Blur the boundaries between work and play, or just chill in the COOLEST adults-only playground in Manila!

For only P299 as the promo price (from P499), you can book this one of a kind experience with FREE coffee to boot! (Whew, our adult energy boosters!)

Ball Pit Manila opens by March 2016 in Makati from 11am to 10pm. You can book now at their website: www.ballpitmanila.com.

You May Also Like

48 NOTES

  1. Waaaaah I want to be there!!! Come to Cebu please!!!

    xx, Janine | Wandering Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, may playground na rin ang mga adult, di na nakikiplay sa kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! So true. And it's actually going to be stress-relieving kaya nakakaexcite :)

      Delete
  3. Looks fun! We do not have those ball pits as kids and this is an opportunity to try it without looking ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun place to just enjoy and relax with friends. Lol. I never thought about it, but it would be really awesome to go to a place like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You can even hold meetings here. Hehe. I hope you do get to try this. It's going to be a fun :)

      Delete
  5. That is so cool! It will surely entice the grown-ups who are kids at heart. A plus is that they get to be physically active here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's always a kid in all of us. I'd be glad to check out this place. Stress reliever for sure! http://aroundpilipinas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I hope you can check it out. I know you'll enjoy! :)

      Delete
  7. Sounds exciting!
    Finally a cool playground for adults.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally! Now I don't need a kid in tow just to have fun jumping on trampolines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I can imagine. I hope you do get to check it out, enjoy! :)

      Delete
  9. Cool and so unique for adults! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! I hope you do get to check it out, enjoy! :)

      Delete
  10. This must be a fun activity for adult. I should need this to de-stress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mommy Maye! Hehe. You can bring your other mommy friends and finally enjoy a day without kids muna. Hehe. :)

      Delete
  11. Oh my!!! Kagay-anon here. I would be glad to welcome you here with open arms....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is really interesting! Hahahah I wonder if I will laugh or what seeing myself here ahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Why? But youuu should. It's gonna be fun! :)

      Delete
  13. Wow! I love this idea, I think it would be fun for playdate with hubby. Thanks for the info. Look so fun!:)
    www.sweetcuisinera.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so cool a ball pit for adults. They only have it available for kids nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True and to think, we adults are more stressed. Haha!

      Delete
  15. para ang sarap ma experience :-) may play time na din adults

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes mommy! Hehe. Hope you can de-stress and check it out. :)

      Delete
  16. This looks super nice!!!I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow I like this, it looks funtastic hahaha! gustong gusto ko ang mga ganito

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talaga po? Yayyy! Hehe. Hope to see you around :)

      Delete
  18. i want! i hope they would clean the balls from time to time too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm now that you mentioned it. Oo nga, I hope they clean it regularly. :(

      Delete
  19. Cool hehehe! Naku nakikilaro lang ako sa mga kids.. I hope to visit the place pag mapadpad sa manila after their opening. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is cool. I bet moms who go here would want to have their kids with them though hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True but I know it's strictly for adults. Hehe :)

      Delete
  21. I would love to check it out with either my colleagues, or my friends, or both groups! Puro white balls lang? I wouldn't mind more colours tho hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly white balls lang. Hehe. I think it's because mas nakakawala ng stress ang color white? I'm not sure. Hehe. Hope to see you around po :)

      Delete
  22. Sounds very interesting. Would love to try this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cool! Pampawal stress. Sayang I can't go there for the opening but really looking forward to visit soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Don't worry. They'll be around Manila for a loooooooong time :p

      Delete
  24. Hi Melissa!

    I'm from Ball Pit Manila. Sorry to hear about the misunderstanding but we did send you an email last March 7. Screenshot can be found here: http://i.imgur.com/UWTCbUr.png and here: http://i.imgur.com/hbRMxAY.png

    We have sent these almost all at once to other bloggers so it may have been sent straight to spam. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi! I just updated this post because I got to talk to them.

    Screenshot could be found here: https://goo.gl/5tQDC1

    Please read the updated version. I cleared the misunderstanding already. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete