Hugot ng tagaSouth

by - 11:27:00 PM

It's been a while since I really updated this blog......... okay, fine - it's been a month. I will be honest, ever since the start of school, I haven't had much sleep (my friends can attest to this) moreover the strength to update this. So one day my classmate goes up to me and says "Ate, nakita ko po blog mo. Lagi ka nalang nagsosorry kasi di ka naguupdate" - and I was like "Oo nga no." We laughed after. Feeling guilty, I decided to write (or at least update this) tonight. So here I am. 

Since Valentine's just ended, I thought I might post something related to it - but less cheesy.


If there are people so in love, there are also the love less............ or at least people who are going through something. In case you aren't familiar with the term "hugot", here's the best way to explain it - taken from Reddit:

Hugot. Usually words with potentially and personally deep sentimental or emotional undertones. Because feelings come from "deep within" so you have had to "hugot" your emotions first "from deep within" before you would've actually blurted them out in somehow emotionally undertoned words — subconsciously or otherwise.


Here are photos I took from The Common Room's pop-up booth at Alabang Town Center last weekend. Enjoy!


























Some of the posts were actually funny. I didn't take much photos since there a lot of people around the area taking photos too. Haha. I still hope you enjoyed the pictures and of course, Valentine's. Till next time! :)

You May Also Like

24 NOTES

  1. OMG, I enjoyed reading the hugot lines in the pictures. Some were really funny. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those hugot lines. Hahaha! I have too much hugots in life too. And the cactus, i wanna be a cactus. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Same. Very relatable this Valentine's no? :)

      Delete
  3. Hahahaha these are so funny! What a great idea, I'm sure it was a big hit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Haha! The place was very crowded. Everyone was enjoying the hugot lines :)

      Delete
  4. Nice idea yung wall of hugot! I would have enjoyed the pop up booth had I've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! This wall of hugot was really funny... very entertaining! maybe i should try doing this on my board..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to apologize a lot because of that reason. It's just hard to juggle things out. Anyway, I like the idea of those hugot. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It is especially that it gets busy at school or work. :(

      Delete
  7. haha this gives man idea to put in the office.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHA! I love the hugot lines!! Maglalagay nga din ako sa room wall ko ng ganyan haha!Wow! Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, no prob! :) I plan on creating something like this in my room too haha!

      Delete
  9. This is a very cute way of sharing hugots! I'm honestly sick and tired of seeing hugots in my feed but if its as creative as this, I will never get tired of looking at the hugots of different people. Hehe. By the way, do you know who else sells those succulent plants?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! With the same font and pictures. I'm glad this is a little different and artsy so it was actually fun to look at. :) You could try @herbsandthorns on IG!

      Delete
  10. The Pics are supercool and the quotes just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute. So many hugot lines in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL. I had fun reading those hugot lines. Cute idea.

    ReplyDelete