Quezon in less than 24 Hours (visual diary)

by - 4:45:00 PM


We've only been in Quezon for less than 24 hours so there isn't really much to say. Luckily, since pictures speak a thousand words, I can gladly dump the pictures right here to do the talking. But before I do so, I just have to say this: 


To my favorite girls, Che and KD, I know this trip wasn't what we planned and hoped for and it was cut short because of unexpected events but I still had the best time. From abnormally blabbing around the pool to our non-stop eating - I have no regrets. Thanks for never ditching me nor this trip. I love you girlies till the very end. 

To Che's bestfriend, Carla, it was nice meeting you. KD and I are still in shock with how accommodating you've been to us. Thank you for fetching and driving us around despite school and for helping us plan our trip even a little (hay nako Che HAHA). We're definitely going bonding when we return. 

Lastly, to Che's parents, Tito and Tita - you both are the coolest. Thank you especially for taking KD and I in like your daughters. We are still overwhelmed with everything and we, again, had the best time ever. Although short lived, this trip has been memorable because of you both. We will be back and this time, we'll be ready. Thank you again. 






































The trip, to say the least, was pure bliss. It was a short but sweet escape from reality (especially for a city girl like me). I know this won't be the last so until next time! Photos taken by Che's Dad, Me | Post-processing: Me (Kodak Elite Chrome 100) ☺︎

You May Also Like

40 NOTES

  1. Aweosme pics and nice and detailed article

    Regards
    Salman Noorani

    ReplyDelete
  2. the place looks relaxing. What's the name of that place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! We were the only ones around. Hehe. Pueblo por la playa :)

      Delete
  3. All of us needs an escape from reality every once in a while. Seems like a very fulfilling trip. Glad you've had fun. Thanks for sharing this! :)

    Lester | http://lesteronearth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lester! We did have fun even if it was a short trip :)

      Delete
  4. I've been to that resort only once and I think it's really nice! You guys look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The place was really big and accommodating. Hehe. Thanks Mai! :)

      Delete
  5. Less than 24 hours full of fun! Cool! The photos really tell us that you and your friends had a blast! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's a funny way to put it but yes we did! Thank you hehe :)

      Delete
  6. Where in Quezon? The photos really show that you had a great time in 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pueblo por la playa is the name of the resort we stayed at. This is in Lucena. :) Thank you! Hehe

      Delete
  7. More than the nice views, it seems the best part of the trip is having people with you. I can see in your smiles how you enjoyed Quezon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really did enjoy the trip. These two girls are like my college bestfriends. Hehe. Thank you :)

      Delete
  8. Wow! Looks like you enjoyed Quezon even though you didn't stay that long. I look forward to going to the province. I heard they have awesome beaches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh yes! I hope to get back and explore more of the beaches. They're actually cleaner than those commercialized beaches. :)

      Delete
  9. Mukhang maganda yung lugar, where is this exactly? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pueblo por la playa in Lucena, Quezon. It's a private resort for members tho. Hehe :)

      Delete
  10. Look like a fun trip. My friends and I wanted to go to Quezon and I forgot about that plan. Maybe we should start planning on that trip again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Sure. I know there's a lot to do if my friends and I stayed longer :)

      Delete
  11. What a beautiful place. you looks like having so much fun guys. Mas marami mas masaya pag gumala.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Hehe. Our friends cancelled last minute but we still decided to go because we really were craving for an adventure, even if it means only the three of us :)

      Delete
  12. Where in Quezon was this? Good to know you still had fun even though it was a short trip. It's always nice to hang out with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The place looks nice. I want to visit Quezon but thinking of the traffic that will be encounter in EDSA, parang makakatamad na.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! True. You can leave early to avoid the traffic :)

      Delete
  14. Ang saya naman. The photos show how you enjoyed the place. Short and unplanned trips are sometimes are more enjoyable pa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes po!! <3 I agree that short and unplanned trips are more enjoyable. I guess it's the sense of spontaneity.

      Delete
  15. Indeed a sweet escape! Love all your photos and it sounds like a great trip. Thanks for sharing.
    www.sweetcuisinera.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a nice girls' bonding, nakakatuwa kayo pag masdan kasi you are enjoying that moment. I definitely miss this -- this freedom, this free time with my girls. But it's okay, I have cute kids in exchange. Hehehe There's time for everything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Cute. Maybe when they grow up you can go enjoy bonding with them too. Hehe. :) Also, you can still have your Titas Night Out!

      Delete
  17. aww! That place is amazing! I would love to go there!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures there! Such a great place.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks so much fun! Thanks for such a personal post, which reminds me that I need to do more visual diaries too x

    ReplyDelete