Dark(side) Film

by - 11:02:00 AM


Today is the last day of Christmas vacation. Tomorrow, everything will be back to normal. Family has work, siblings have school and I'll be back in the dorms of UPLB by January 18 (which is still so close). Sundays for my family would mean mass then rest the whole day but it wasn't until this morning that my Tita invited us to have late lunch with her in Tagaytay. Naturally, we said yes.

To cut the story short, we didn't make it to Tagaytay. IT WAS SUPEEEEEEEER TRAFFIC. SUPER. We ended up eating lunch at Kanin Club, Paseo and strolled around. We were supposed to go to Nuvali too but there were so much people. The place was crowded - everyone was literally lying on the grass at every corner. Nearing 2pm, we ended up at Solenad 3 instead. 

We ate at Seol Hwa Korean Dessert Cafe (YUM!) and walked around. Again, the place was swarming with people. I guess they too are there to enjoy their last vacation day. So, I wasn't able to take much pictures and in true blogger fashion, why, pictures are a must! :p


Which leads me to this post: we left Solenad past 4pm and we got home around 6pm. It was too late to take photos but I tried otherwise. Using the manual mode of the camera, the photos were too dark (like the Morena in me - it didn't help) so I post-processed the photos to give it a film-ish look instead. I think it went out rather well to the likings of real film.


Ohhh, maybe next time I'll be able to enjoy the day without the crowd and take better photos but for now - these will do. Special thanks to my awesome photographer and little sister - Lia for having the patience to take my picture amidst the darkness.


Bag: Esprit | Shorts: H&M | Cardigan: Guess Jeans | Shoes: Rubi Shoes | Lippie: Flormar (Chocolate)

How did you spend your last day of Christmas vacation? I wanna know!
Till next time, happy 2016 and back to work/school! :)

You May Also Like

16 NOTES

  1. Lovely Outfit my dear!♥
    Melina
    www.melinaalt.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think the pictures came out great they definitely resemble actual film flicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soaking back into days off holiday suck. Love the pictures so stylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. your picture says it all , hehehehe, those shoes of yours i like... nice post generally...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like you had a good christmas holiday though! :) i do agree with @lexhansplce ^^ those slip-ons are killer (^_^)

    Rey | MODMENCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still did! Hehe yes. They're actually very comfortable. Thank you Rey! :)

      Delete
  6. Sayang, I didn't see you around our area! The traffic's been crazy 'round here in Nuvali/Paseo area during the holidays. Seems refreshing to see it traffic-free today.

    Glad you were able to enjoy Sta. Rosa. (except the crowdy part) Haha! Hope to catch you next time you visit this area! :D

    xx Dyanne | http://d-ture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Good to know it isn't always as traffic and crowdy as usual. Yes!! Let's meet up if you want! :D

      Delete
  7. I agree, I'm not looking forward to school starting back either. I start back on the 11th, so you have a little more time than me! The pictures turned out great, I like the look of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey pictures are very blur between beautiful outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I was going for the film-ish look but thanks! :)

      Delete