Sunday Currently / 02

by - 8:00:00 AM

Hello! Welcome to the second volume of The Sunday Currently. Sundays are usually rest days but sometimes, I like to write (or in this case, blog) and share how my Sundays go- and that's the only thing I do on Sundays. Go to church, eat, sleep, rest and write. Anyways, I hope everyone has a fun-filled week ahead. 

C U R R E N T L Y

READING
To All The Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han. Actually, I'm rereading it so that I can finally read her next book everyone is going crazy about. I need more new books. Do you guys have any suggestions? 

WRITING
more blog posts and book reviews for a client. Yaaaaay

LISTENING
to High School Musical albums. Huhuhu I miss them but every time I just watch the movies, I feel too depressed thinking about how Zac and Vanessa are not together. Sorry, big fan. 

THINKING
about what to do next. Last year, I was busy teaching English to Japanese online. This year, I don't really have a permanent "summer job". Probably because I'd like to rest and do other things. People say I should go back to teaching because I was good at it but I'd like to try something new then maybe go back. It doesnt hurt, right? 

SMELLING
the rain. Now that it's July, the rainy season has begun. Hayyy

WISHING
For school to actually start. I'm excited with my new subjects. 

WEARING
my going out clothes. We're going to have lunch with relatives today. I can't wait. Another excuse of mine to pig out. Haha!

WANTING
to go on an adventure. Last week I went hiking with friends. This week, I want to go swimming. 

NEEDING 
sleep. I've been puyat lately because my boyfriend was in the US for the past month. With the 12 hour difference, we would both always stay up late. 

FEELING
really excited. My boyfriend is finally home after his month-long adventure in the US. I'm finally gonna see him tomorrow and catch-up! :) :)


So that's basically it. How's everyone's Sunday? :) Click here to join the blog link by siddathornton.  Till next time!


You May Also Like

8 NOTES

  1. I've just finished reading Sophie's World. You might want to give it a shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost done with Full Scoop by Janet Evanovich, you might want to give it a try :)


    Live Blog Love by Hazel Asoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy more book suggestions. Thank you Hazel! <3

      Delete
  3. Sundays for me consist of going to the church (if I wake up early to attend the 7AM service), editing photos for my blog, writing drafts of posts, and meeting with my boyfriend. We meet each other 2-3 Sundays a month so it's also almost like a long-distance relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! We pretty much do the same, we go to Church, edit and write for our blog. Nice. Thanks for sharing! <3

      Delete
  4. During Sundays, I also listen to old HS hits and sleep more because work usually starts at night - KarenT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Sounds relaxing. Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete