Product Review: Her Beauty Guide SHILLS Black Gel Mask

by - 12:45:00 PM




Hello everyone! For this post, I'm going to share with you my final thoughts on Her Beauty Guide's SHILLS Black Gel Mask. I started using this product a week ago and admittedly, I've seen improvement with my skin. Since it's summer (it's still summer, right?), we can't help but sweat... and a lot. And what comes with a sweaty face is pores! *NOOOOOOO huhu*
Thankfully I found Her Beauty Guide's SHILLS Black Gel Mask and like I said earlier, after I week, I've seen results. To know why I highly recommend this product, keep scrolling down!

The Black Gel Mask is an ideal way to gently exfoliate the skin. It is perfect for all skin types as it removes impurities and really deep cleans pores, promoting new cells to grow. This Black Gel Mask is only from Her Beauty Guide and it is imported from Taiwan. 

SIZE: 150ml (in a bottle)
SELLING PRICE: 4,190 pesos
WHERE TO BUY: Her Beauty Guide


INGRIDIENTS: 
pure water, aloe vera, biosaccharide gum-1, witch hazel, chamomile extract, sodium PCA, glycerin, papaya extract, activated carbon, arbutin, carbomer, xantham gum, lecithin, triethanolamite, allantoin, potassium sorbate, perfume

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Pre-cleaning of face: Wash your face then dry with towel.
2. Apply a thick layer of the black gel mask to the cleansed face.
3. Scrub the black gel mask on areas with pores (for my case, I really scrubbed it around my nose) as well as the whole face. 
4. Leave the gel mask on for 15 - 20 minutes. I highly recommend you leave it up to 20 minutes for more effectivity. It's not itchy or disturbing anyway. 
5. Rinse off with warm or tap water. Then wipe or tap with towel.
6. Use 3 times a week.

WHAT I LIKE
  • The packaging is cute and it doesn't break easily. Since it is also well sealed, you don't have to worry about it spilling over. Just be sure to cover it tightly. 
  • It is easy to use. Just follow the instructions above.
  • It smells sooooooo good. Which I didn't even expect. Haha. 
  • It is perfect for all skin types. 
  • It has 4 major benefits: cleanses, reduces acne, tighten pores, brightens clarity of skin :)
  • I have sensitive skin and for some products I reviewed in the past, my skin would itch after use but not this one! 
  • A little amount is enough to cover the whole face.
  • It was naturally (science) formulated. 
  • It drys after scrubbing so you won't feel sticky. 
  • It isn't painful - during the drying of the mask or even after. Most skin exfoliating products I tried are painful if you use to much - making my face red after.
  • I love that it's very easy to remove. With water, the mask washes off easily.
  • It will leave your skin refreshed and new. 
  • There's a batch, manufacturing and expiry date printed under the box. 
  • You can find it anywhere in Her Beauty Guide. They have a booth in Cinderella in Alabang Town Center, Festival Mall, Glorietta 3, Fisher Mall, SM Megamall, Robinsons Place Manila and in Stylash, Fisher Mall. 

WHAT I DONT LIKE
  • You might need a bigger bag to bring it. I hope they produce a travel-friendly size as small as their hair removal cream (review soon!)
  • None so far

WILL I REPURCHASE? 
Definitely a YES! I know it's been a week but I'm already in love with this product. :) Here's a before and after to prove it. Haha! (I wish had macro lens to really show you guys) but yes, it works and in a matter of 20 minutes.

RECOMMENDATION: 
The Black Gel Mask is a 5/5 for me. I really love that after my first use, I already felt my pores were tightened. Moreover after a week of use, I felt like I had porcelain-like-celebrity skin! I actually felt my skin shining - because it had a different texture to it. It's easy to use and perfect for any skin type being naturally formulated. It sounds like a pretty good investment, don't you think? I highly recommend you to get this and fast! This is one of their best sellers - no wonder. :)



You can only get this Black Gel Mask from Her Beauty Guide so be sure to check them out on:
their websiteFacebook or contact them through services@herbeautyguide.com. You can also text them at 09175682108 or call them at 02 806 3688.


How about you, what do you think about the Black Gel Mask? 
What do you do to get rid of your pores?
Let me know in the comments below!



You May Also Like

39 NOTES

  1. This seems like a nice product! I've been using nose strips lang but this one is better. Mas expensive nga lang. Hehe. will check this out! :)

    www.ablissfulblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Me too. I've tried strips dati but it was kinda painful kaya never again. Haha! Thanks Janine! :)

      Delete
  2. Great review girl! If I find that product, I will surely try it.
    By the way, I followed you on bloglovin. I hope you follow back :D

    Dice | '96 Wild Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure you'll like it! :)
      I'm not active on blog lovin but I followed you back. Thanks for dropping by! <3

      Delete
  3. Im loving this product already! My usual problem is my large pores specially sa nose area, did yours tightened? i wanna know huhu

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah!! We actually have the same problem but my pores around the nose area *magically* tightened after the first use. That's why I'm really very impressed with their black gel mask. It's one of my favorites. Huhu. I hope you get to try it!! :)

      Delete
  4. This seems to be a cool product! Will definitely check this out soon! THanks for the awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks interesting, but I've never used a face mask before. My skin is very picky, so I'm worried that I might break out in rashes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! At first, I was hesitant to try the mask because my skin also usually gets rashes. It's a good thing it didn't after use + it really helped my skin. Hope you still give it a try, I'm sure you're gonna love it! :)

      Delete
  6. It would be great if these beauty & skin-care products ( yes, even masks! ) would always have travel-size versions ... it would be convenient especially of you're always on-the-go and would like to always look your best.

    I'm all for proper skin-care and face masks are one of my favorite regimens. I will check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A big YESSSS!! Yay, I hope you like their gel mask. :)

      Delete
  7. Great post!!! I will have to check this product out now :)

    Chelcy
    www.chelcymotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need this. My skin's been oily lately and I'm experiencing some breakouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I highly recommend it! Thanks Ms. May! :)

      Delete
  9. Nice review. Seems a good product to try. I'll share this post na lang to my nieces who are 'beauty forever' daw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha wow sa beauty forever! I hope they like this. Thank you sir!! :)

      Delete
  10. i am eyeing for the black gel mask. Is it also good for men?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a good deal if it would last you for months. It also looks effective to keep your skin clear and radiant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very affordable indeed! It's good that it can last for 5 months making it worth the purchase. I hope to find this soon so I can try it out as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is since you only have to use it three times a week. Yes, I hope you like it. :)

      Delete
  13. It's great to know that it did not irritate your face. I like the packaging. Simple and black! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow, you did the review quite well that i actually enjoyed reading even though im not very conversant with beauty products for women. I'd like to ask my girlfriend to check this out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you Sir Albert. This beauty product is also good for men too, btw. :)

      Delete
  15. Wow, radiant skin agad after how many minutes! Truth is, I don't put anything on my face unless, natural siya or trusted brand... But, since, you have photos as a proof, will try this one, soon. I might need it na kasi my face is so oily. DO you have any recommendations for oily face?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Mommy Millie! Kelangan talaga natural or trusted. This is also good for the oily face. This will close our pores kaya mawawala talaga yung oil. Hehe. :)

      Delete
  16. Wow, another product to try. I'm currently using the clay mask from Etude and so far, it's doing great with my pores and oily skin. I'm almost done with the product so I'm trying out this next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weeee good to know. Thanks Irish! Hope you like it. :) :)

      Delete
  17. I'm using something black for my nose and it does wonders. I will try this product and see the effect for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good to know that it works great! :) I'm just not too fond of the color. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My same thoughts at first. Haha but it's surprisingly good. :)

      Delete
  19. Thank you! :) im already using this.. this was introduced to me in sm megamall. i bought one. im very satisfied but there is no shills gel mask being sold here in bacolod. thanks for this review i was able to order online! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank youuuu for leaving a comment. I'm happy! And I hope you like the shills gel mask. It really does wonders to your skin! :) :)

      Delete
  20. I bought mine on Cinderella Alabang Town Center for 6,000 php!!! Why??? Help what should I do :'(

    ReplyDelete