Mely's Make-up Bag

by - 12:10:00 PM

I'm not really the girly girl who uses a lot of make-up and facial products. The least I do is put on sunblock and on special occasions, I put on lipstick and sometimes do my eyebrows. But I'm not worried. For people my age, you shouldn't be putting on too much on your face. I have seen a lot of people who put too much make-up that when they remove their make-up, you won't be able to recognize them...... which I really don't uhm want? Baka sabihin pa nila, maganda lang yan kasi may makeup! Haha kidding aside, I'm not girly but I do have my own make-up kit. That's some development! It doesn't have much but here's what inside! :)



1) CONTACT LENS + CASE: I usually put the solution in the bag but sometimes it gets too heavy. Also, I need contact lens to see and the case if I want to unsee things. Just kidding! But you get me. Huhu. I hate having those times when I need the case but I don't have it. It hurts me, literally.

2) CHINESE MEDICINE FOR HEADACHES: Okay, so I honestly don't know what you call this but my mom calls it the "Chinese medicine". It's something like Vics menthol for cough but only for headaches. It's not make-up but I need this in my bag! The heat is killing me with headaches lately :(

3) LIPPIES! : I actually have more than those above but I can only carry so much. Haha. What is kikay but I guess these are my favorite tones. My mom recently bought me this really red lippie from the Face shop. You can say it's my favorite among the favorites. Other lippies are from Dovera. For school days,  I usually use Malt Shake or Flirty. I also Pixie for a milk red-ish look. I also have lip shine from Etude house from Korea (thanks to Ate Marion!)


4) EYE BROW PENCIL: The eyebrow pencil is the newest accessory that was added to my bag. Funny how my sister did my eyebrows one day and now I'm crazy about fixing them. I don't do my eyebrows everyday though. Partially because I haven't mastered the art yet + I'd like to prepared for school. Trust me, in UPLB, if you have your eyebrows done, you'd be labelled as makapal magmake-up - well, at least from what I hear. 

5) LUMINISCE SUNBLOCK: Rain or shine, after putting my contacts on - I automatically put on sunblock. And it's not just any sunblock, it's from Luminisce. And yes, don't worry! I am already writing a review on it. But without bias, I love it! :) I keep telling nga my boyfriend to put on some too cause it's good. It's not sticky like normal sunblock plus it can serve as a base foundation.

6) MYRA FACE POWDER: This powder is just for show. I always use sunblock but for back-up, I have this face powder. I never use both of them at the same time..... I'd look like a ghost please. Kidding, It's also good and it has vitamin E. If I don't have the time to put on sunblock, I just puff away!

7) BAND-AIDS: So I don't know why I have band-aids in my make-up bag but I am thankful! I'm such a klutz and these little cover-ups are life savers! First-aid kit pala to?! (HA HA)

8) SUNNIES: Again, not make-up but more on a accessory. With all the summer heat, these sunnies are essential to me! 

So that concludes my make-up bag. It's not much but it gets me by my fashion emergencies. How about you? What do you think I should include in my make-up bag? And what do you have in yours? Let me know in the comments below! :) :) 

You May Also Like

0 NOTES