#MondayBlues

by - 9:54:00 PM


Hello, hello! I'm finally back to blogging again..... or maybe it's my little way of escaping school work - especially now that we have one more month to go and we're heavy on requirements. But you should know I'm writing to you just because I had this idea and I'd like to share it! :) :) So feel special if I choose you over school work. Lol. Today's write uppppp = beating Monday blues. For some of us, we hate Mondays! JUST HATE IT RIGHT? Monday is the sign that the weekend is over and it's time to get back to school, work or to whatever we're doing. But be hold, I came up with a few tricks you can do to beat those Monday blues :) 
1. USE YOUR WEEKEND AS MOTIVATION
When you plan your weekend, you tend to have motivation to finish the week. Yes, yes? Thus, you get excited to start and get over the week forgetting why you hated Mondays in the first place. You don't have to do this all the time or every weekend but it helps. Go out with friends every once in a while or eat out in that place you're just dying to try. It's the little things. Give yourself motivation and you'll never notice the week passed by. 

2. WAKE UP EARLY, EVEN ON MONDAYS
Sometimes we think it's okay to be late cause it's a "MONDAY". "We're not used to waking up, getting up on our feet and just completely get back to work". Hey, I don't blame you. I know the feeling. But I noticed ever since I challenged myself to wake up early on Mondays - it became a habit, everyday. YES, EVERYDAY. We hate waking up, but if we start early - there's the fuel! There's the power you need to get through the week. You know what they say, always start your week right. 

3. FIND INSPIRATION
Let's all face it..... motivation might not be enough. We need inspiration! And a daily dose of it. So find your inspiration. For my inspiration, it's my family and boyfriend. As a student, I have to stay up late and you know - study, study and study. Often times, I get sleepy and lose the will to carry on with whatever I'm doing. But I remember them.... actually their face flashes in my mind and you know, there's that sudden boost of energy and will power. So remember who you're doing this for. It may be for you, too. 

4. DON'T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF
It's Monday! :) 

5. GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK.
After all that has been said, you deserve breaks too. For consistently trying to keep up with this crazy changing world to living for well-started Mondays...... give yourself a pat on the back. If you feel like sleeping in, go! (But uhm just inform the office or school, okay? HAHAHA) ;) 

That concludes my personal list on how I beat my Monday blues. I hope you found this useful. How about you? What do you think should be in my list of HOW TO BEAT YOUR MONDAY BLUES? Let me know through the comments below! Cheers! <3

You May Also Like

0 NOTES