Life Lately

by - 10:49:00 PM

It's been a long time since I lasted posted here on my blog. Huhu sorry if I've posting Press Releases lately but in my defense, I found them interesting that I thought you might too! Anyways, going back. I can't believe it's already May! For some it may be summer, but for UP students like me - and no thanks to the academic calendar shift - it's still acads till the end of this month. I'm pretty excited for this month to end so that I can get to back to blogging because 1) I have a lot of pending posts 2) ADVENTURE AWAITS MEEEEEEE!! Huhu do you know how hard is it to have beach pics all over  my news feed. It's torture. 

So for now, here's a little update on my life...... lately.

Actually I don't know where to begin, but let me begin with February wow major throwback.

I TURNED TWENTY
I can finally say goodbye to my teeny bopper years YAYYY! Or at least I think I can. People still think I'm around 17-19. Huhu. Of course, I do realize the older I have become - the more responsible and mature I should be. The great thing about being twenty I guess is that there are some things I can do on my own. :) But of course, not the illegal things..... never. I'm still the good girl! 

What happened on my birthday: Parents came around midnight. They gave me birthday money and my favorite starbucks snack! :) :) Siblings gave me art materials like calligraphy pens and a "Make Your Dreams Come True" Journal <3 Boyfriend showered me with gifts from Topshop, Cotton On and F21. My mother-in-law also gave me gifts too! hihihi :) Orgmates treated me and gave me gifts like books (they know me so well) and apartment friends gave me cake. 

Two days later (since it's the a free day for most of us), I threw a mini party. Under the budget of 1k, the party was a success. And my boyfriend and I realized that we actually make good party planners.... so anyone who's looking for a budget party planner, hello! :D (HAHA)


MEET WAFFLE
After almost a year since our last Golden retriever Buttercup died, we finally have a new member of the family and she's a real pup. We named her Waffle because it was either that or "Lunch" HAHAHA. She's really special because she's the first toy dog we ever had. We usually had big dogs like Golden Retrievers and Labradors - that's why we find her super duper cute and fun to play with! *:)* We also bought her from Pateros, our hometown. The backstory behind that: we were at Pateros for the Sta. Martha Festival which they say women dance to Sta. Martha because they want to bear a child. Our parents danced together without knowing that and surprisingly, we came home with this little cutie! <3 
Where is Waffle now? Well, she's alive and healthy. She's really soooooooo playful. If you think she's a real cutie, follow her twitter account. @babywaffledog :) :) 

OMA IS 90 // LUMINISCE NIGHT
Oma is my grandmother from my dad's side. I like to share this to the world because it fills me with joy. My grandmother is amazing. She remembers birthdays and she can read even without glasses (something I can't even do!). I'm really thankful. God truly is good. :) 

Here's a sneak peak into Luminisce night as I just haveeeeee to blog about the event in another separate post. It was my first ever blogger's event. I find myself really new into the blogging industry - I haven't lasted a year to be honest! But I will, my June. *YAY*. Going back, it was really fun and I hope I can share all that with you. Also after Luminisce, I've got a few small gigs every now and then and it excites me. Truly, to good be the glory!
So that concludes Life Lately #1 updates for February. There's a lot more to tell but some are personal and you're like probably "YES MELY, ANYTHING?!" kinda mood. But if you did enjoy this post, thanks and let me know! :) Till next time!

You May Also Like

0 NOTES