MAYventures: Urban Agriculture

by - 12:17:00 AM

Let me begin by saying my parents are into anything organic (SO PROUD OF THEM REALLY). They live healthy - and I'm lucky cause I eat healthy as well. I have never been confined or rushed into the emergency room well that's far as I can remember. Last May 1, we were supposed to go to Tagaytay for the holiday. We we're going to visit my parents' vegetable supplier's farm but sadly, the supplier got sick so we had to look for something else to do. And so for the last minute, we decided to go visit the Urban Agriculture Expo in Rockwell, Makati.
We don't normally go to Rockwell so I was pretty excited. Once we arrived, we first went to the expo. Here are a few snaps of what I saw in the expo. Everything was really nice and uhm- organic. People my age are not really interested in gardening or living healthy with organics as for that matter - it's because we're often told that we're young and we need not to worry about our health that much. I still think it's important that we still take care of our health regardless of the age :) If the place wasn't too cramped, I would have stayed for the seminar - because why not. After the expo, we went to mall. And comparing Rockwell to other malls, it really is A+! I hope to be back soon. To more expos and adventures around Makati! <3



You May Also Like

0 NOTES