The Anti-Bucketlist

by - 5:38:00 PM

Everybody talks about their bucket lists and the things they really want to do in the future but nobody ever talks about the things they don't want to do. Thus, I came up with a list - some thing like the usual bucket list but completely opposite. This is a list of things I never intend of doing (this includes things I've already done but won't ever want to do again). Enjoy!

  • eat wasabi thinking it was some sort of vegetable
  • get a tattoo or date anyone with a tattoo (sorry, but it's just a no-no for me) 
  • play with fireworks
  • eat insects on purpose (even if it was cooked.. never again)
  • walk through the flood :( 
  • sit through boring seminars
  • drive a manual car (i know what you're thinking.. don't judge me)
  • eat squid
  • cook egg with my heater (it was very hard to clean afterwards)
  • chase a tornado
  • ride the anchor's away in EK (sorry but I just hate that right, it makes me queazy) 
  • have some creepy stalker
  • drink too much till i pass out
  • have any contact with anything dangerous like sharks, tigers or bears
  • forget to put the baking soda when baking a cake (my bad)
  • have my hair dyed any outrageous colour
  • plane crashes
  • rope burns (yes, they really burn) 
  • do drugs and smoke
  • not finish a book (not finishing a book is just bad)
  • ride a submarine
  • attempt to do a triathlon (i just can't)
  • babysit for a stranger
  • cut my inner cheek (i was a kid okay)
  • buy shoes and clothes of the wrong size
  • have an admirer's mom force me to take a picture with her son (please, it was just so awkward)

So yeah, that basically sums up the things I have no intention of doing. So how about you? What's in your anti-bucket list? :) Let me know and comment below!


You May Also Like

8 NOTES

  1. I love the idea of creating an “Anti-Bucket List.” While a traditional “Bucket List” or “List List” may be an inspiration for future accomplishments, an “Anti-Bucket List” is about the here and now. Just being present and true to yourself is an accomplishment in and of itself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you feel the same way. Haha. Thank you anon :DD

      Delete
  2. I also don't do bucketlist, or that 100happydays thingy. I just live my life and let everyday surprise me. No frustrations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really like a good way to live life, truly no frustrations at all. Thank youu Ruth! :DD

      Delete
  3. My first thought is that this list helps you to learn on your mistakes - a thing which is very helpful for the future, too :) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! We can write down our mistakes so the next time we see it, we are reminded what and how not to repeat it. Awesome realization. Thanks Klaudia! :)

      Delete