What I'm Listening To

by - 11:18:00 PM

TODAY'S TOPIC: 10 songs currently in your playlist:

*Yay! This seems easy. I'll just check the top 10 songs of my iTunes.*
*checks the top10 recently* 
*sees nothing* 
*remembers that she uses spotify* 

...and how great is that. Thus the death of this post. Just kidding. Anyways, here are my top 10 songs (they are not necessarily the most played songs on my phone..or is it? lol). Going through these songs, I know why I like them. Some of them hold stories. Some help me remember good times. Some just make me want to dance (which is really rare). Some are my favourite because the lyrics just speaks to me. Hmmm. Now that I think of it, I think I should really do a post on why these songs are my favourite. I think that would make a great post. You, my dear reader, will finally dig deep into my past... or not. Just kidding. It depends. We'll see. But hopefully, I do get to write about it. 


Anyways, how about you? What are your top 10 songs? Let me know in the comment box below! :) 

You May Also Like

0 NOTES