Extreme Sports Philippines - Pansol

by - 4:51:00 PM

Hello again dear readers. Sorry if I haven’t been updating my blog lately. I’ve been very busy with school and we didn’t have any internet connection at the apartment. I’m only online because I bought myself a pocket wifi I can use. Anyways, today’s post is literally two weeks late. I was originally writing a draft of it but school (yes, I’m blaming school) got in the way so it was only till today that I finished writing this post. I hope you do enjoy!

We talked about anti-bucket lists in the past but today I just wanna share this place my boyfriend and I went to. I posted pictures after our anniversary and a lot of my friends have been asking where is this *awesome* place. And lucky for you, I’m going to share it (HAHA). We went to Extreme Sports Philippines. They have two branches. The original branch is in Puerto Galera and this newly found branch is in Pansol, Laguna. You can check their website here. (You’re welcome). I don’t have much to say but it was really fun. If you’re looking for your not-so-usual outdoor activity, then this my friend, is that place for you! They have mudkarts, paintball, ATVs, zipline, sticky wall and a go kart racing track. Since the site was located inside the resort (La Vista Resort) - there were also a lot of pools and water slides just incase you want to take a dip after all the extreme sports. The place was really big and the staff was really friendly and accommodating. Other than that, the price is reasonable. You can check their packages on their website. One last thing, just don’t forget to bring sun block (which we forgot huhu), water, extra clothes, towel and bath stuff and you’re ready to go. I really enjoyed and I hope you will / did too. :) If you like what you read, comment below!


You May Also Like

0 NOTES