HELLO, IT'S BEEN A WHILE

by - 9:55:00 PM


Ahh, let me first start by saying - I am disappointed with myself. I was rereading my goals for last year and one of them was to write more this year. I did a self-check and I found out that I am down to 20 posts (including this one) only to come at par with the number last year. Usually I write a lot during the break but I've been on that constant falling in and out of love with blogging - I'm really sorry. 

To make up for everything, I PROMISE TO WRITE MORE. I thought about it and I think the content of the posts this year were more meaningful - that's for sure. I documented my adventures more often than not and I earned quite a good commission this year. Something I thought I would never have done in my 3 years of blogging. I'm not sure how I will battle this constant thing of not falling out of love with blogging but I do promise not to leave. I'll always be here to write about something. 

Other than that, I'm pretty excited with 2017. I am finally working on a blogging calendar (for the first time too!), which will hopefully get me back on track. From here on now, you can expect that I'll be writing more on life, volunteering and travel. I can't abandon the whole "lifestyle blog" cause it's something I really enjoy writing too. It, however, is only going to be a sideline now of what I find more meaningful in my life. 

To everyone who has put up and still read this blog, you are all amazing. Although it's too early to say this, I hope 2017 goes well for you. Cheers!

You May Also Like

2 NOTES