Tis the Season to be SEPHORA Glammin!

by - 4:42:00 PM


One thing I love about the Holidays (believe it or not) are the endless parties! Endless gatherings of good food, cocktails and chikahan with your friends and family. But one thing I do dread about it is that you always have to LOOK YOUR BEST. You know naman, the typical Tita of Manila might go on blabbing how you look and probably relate it to why you DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND. HAHAH kidding aside, we want to look our best without ever trying to hard, yes? :)

So for this holiday, we'll be recreating Regina George's Holiday look from Mean Girls! Although this look wasn't really the highlight of the movie and we had so many favorite scenes from the movie (tbh), who could ever forget the Mean Girls' Jingle Bell Rock? Classic. 


For starters, here's the look we want! We'll be recreating the simple and sweet get-up with a help from our friends at Sephora! If you haven't heard of Sephora yet, YOU SHOULD GO VISIT THEIR WEBSITE now na. 

Taken from their website, Sephora is a visionary beauty-retail concept founded in France by Dominique Mandonnaud in 1970. Sephora's unique, open-sell environment features an ever-increasing amount of classic and emerging brands across a broad range of product categories including skincare, makeup, fragrance, body and hair care, in addition to Sephora's own private label. 

Today, Sephora is not only the leading chain of perfume and cosmetics stores in France, but also a powerful beauty presence in countries around the world. They operate approximately 1,900 stores in 29 countries worldwide, with an expanding base of over 200 stores across the Asia Pacific region including Australia, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia & India.


To achieve this look, you will need the following products. Don't worry, all these products are available at Sephora and I'll be linking everything we'll be using in a while! The look is simple and sweet and it won't take so much to do - if that's what you're worried of. You can never go wrong with this light yet striking take for the Holiday.

To start, use the [1] 8hr Mattifying Pressed Powder (SEPHORA COLLECTION) as the base for your make-up. Make sure it matches your skin tone so that it looks as natural as possible, cover all the blemishes and lighten those unwanted scards. And since you're a "Regina George" in the making (LOL), use the [2] 2-in-1 Kabuki Flex #53 (SEPHORA COLLECTION) and choose the right pink blush on this gorgeous [3] Coral Spectrum Blush Palette (ZOEVA). Apply the right amount on your cheeks. Although highlighting is optional, you can use the [4] High Beam Face Highlighter (BENEFIT COSMETICS) that will last you the whole day without looking any oily... or always in our case, tired. Complete your eye gaming with [8] Colorful 5 Eye Contour Palette (SEPHORA COLLECTION) and put some lashes to top it off. Use [5] Luxury Faux Lashes Au natural Collection (LAVIE LASH) for that. Create naturally thicker looking brows with the [6] Long Lasting Brow Pencil (SEPHORA COLLECTION). Lastly, to finish the look, go with a [7] Union Red Burberry Kiss  (BURBERRY) since Regina George doesn't use any other lippie. ;)

***

Put everything in the right order and you'll be just fine! You can also recreate and create different looks with the same choice of products. This could be your Holiday themed look. If you like that, then shop some more! Only this time, you'll be shopping in one of the best places to get them - shop more make-up products on Sephora PH here


Let me know what you think about this look and Sephora PH? And happy holidays! 

You May Also Like

20 NOTES

  1. Love this look. Perfect not only for the holidays but all year round even.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I come to think of it, you're right! The looks is simple and it's something you could wear everyday. Thanks Lux! :)

      Delete
  2. LOL! So after you take everything you need, and those are 7 products, ummm, aren't you forgetting something? What about the costume and color of the hair? Tee hee hee. Advanced merry Christmas to you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Sir Robert, I dont think I can pull that off anymore, I'm not a mean girl! O:-) Merry Christmas to you too sir!

      Delete
  3. I don't wear makeup. But I think this is awesome. You need to appear as pretty as you can on Christmas date or events. Enjoyed reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think almost all girls will be very happy about this news. I'm not a fan of this product literally because I'm a guy who haven't learned about it as well. Anyhow, I think this will surely be something a good news for all the girls out there. I'll have to tell my mom about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm sure your mom and all your female friends will love Sephora <3 Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Mean Girls! One of the cutest movies there is. It's like all girls one time or another want to recreate this iconic scene in the movie. I totally dig your choice of cosmetics to replicate the look. I just signed up in Sephora, might buy a thing or two soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They may be "Mean" girls but they look sweet. LOL. That's great! Hope you love the website.... I know you will ;)

      Delete
  6. That is a very cute Christmas look! That Kabuki Flex brush looks divine! So perfect for cheekbone work. Well did you try the look? Where's the photo? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am planning to buy new set of makeups, particularly an eyebrow palette with neutral colors and a blush-on. I think I need color in my life! Hahaha...

    Anyway, I am kinda interested in you fulfilling the Regina George's Holiday look. Will you post a picture of it soon? I am sure you will rock it! Nice Sephora haul by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! Girl, I used to think I didn't want to wear make-up but you're right, we all need color in our life. LOL ;) Let me know how your haul goes. Hehe and yes, I will soon. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  8. Haha! These GIFs are from that movie I couldn't recognize the title anymore! Keep on looking good with Sephora. Honestly, men are not as equals with men when it comes to make up and stuff. So yeah, we're leaving it up to you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Highlighter is a must for long parties! ☺️ I love the spectrum of the nude eyebrow palette from Sephora. It can be used not only to achieve Georgina's gorgeous no make up-make up but also as a daily go-to eyeshadow. Those lashes looks so thick yet simple too! Who would have thought we can have false eyelashes daily without going overboard? ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AGREE <3 You can never go overboard with falsies + highlighter is a must. I never really realized the importance of the highlighter until my friend placed makeup on me... now it's a must have!

      Delete
  10. It is lovely you get the chance to know what is the best with that look from Mean Girls. I know Sephora because of my friends who love Sephora I got a friend who bought a lot from one of her travels. This is a good insights for those who haven't tried the product like me. Will take a look again on Sephora and see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to try them! :) Aside from the line being super good, they also have other products. :)

      Delete