Au Naturel Look with Fashion 21

by - 5:16:00 PM


So, here's a bit of confession, and I only call it a confession because you, probably don't know me that well, and my boyfriend is probably the only other one who knows this but I am a big fan of makeup. Despite my non-existent knowledge on applying it, and lack of dedication on watching tutorials that would actually help me, I still feel excited whenever faced to try new makeup.

Today, I tried some products Fashion 21 has sent me. (Again - not an expert at this!) Just doing my best to write an honest review. Here's the result of my play of makeup - I call it the Au Naturel look, which is french for "the natural state":

(P.S. My DSLR is broken so I had to use an iPhone 6 in taking this. This originally was shot as a video and then later cut into frames using Photoshop so sorry about the quality!) (P.P.S. I shot this in the kitchen cause of the lighting, sorry again about the background)





This is my "Tama ba tong ginagawa ko?" face 

FASHION 21 "PERFECT STICK"Now I know why everybody loves a good concealer...... it can literally cover anything. For me, I was able to cover up my eyebags and red blemishes. But one thing I really love about their foundation concealer is that it has UV white protection with SPF 50+. It also smells good and is very easy to apply. You could directly put it on on your face, with your fingers or use a sponge. And for someone using concealer for the first time, "Where have I been living?!

They also have six easy-blending shades for that perfect match to your skin tone. For reference, mine is "natural"



And although it isn't that visible on the video screen shot, I used their TWO-CAKE WITH PAPAYA EXTRACT POWDER. Like their concealer, it has SPF 35+. It also has papaya extract to make one's skin lighter. It comes in three natural shades. As I applied the powder, the concealer marks were no longer visible and it looked more natural. Other than it is very easy to apply, it smells and really good. You would also be surprised how smart it was designed (pictures later!)



Lastly, I also tried out their blush and eyeshadow from their COLOR BAR. For this look, I took the lightest shade of brown and applied it on my eyes. I also took white eyeshadow as the top shade in order for my brows to stand out. (Yes, something I learned from my mom). Usually make-up sets separate their eyeshadow and blush on but their COLOR BAR puts it together in one cute and compact set. It comes with two powder blush shades and 12 eyeshadow colors, which is a good deal right? They have two sets to choose from Set #1 for fresh pastel colors, and Set #3 for natural earth tones.

AND FOR THE FINISHED LOOK:


Tadaaaa! Okay, it was fun playing with makeup (who knew?). I really am in love with Fashion 21's cosmetics. My mom laughs at me because she has been using Fashion 21 cosmetics even before I tried them today. The surprising thing is, I'm also supposed to be allergic to makeup but I HAD NO ALLERGIC REACTION AT ALL. I even feel prettier (HAHAHA WHAT??)

Here's an up close view of their products:








Overall, their cosmetics are A+! It's safe, easy to use and also smells good. Their products really contain a lot and can be used for a long time. It is affordable and perfect for those who have yet to invest in makeup or for beauty junkies who make sure their products have the value for their money.

I never knew makeup was fun. HAHA, I feel like such a cave girl for not trying it sooner. With that, will be doing more posts with my new found cosmetics thanks to Fashion 21. Your thoughts? 

Don't forget to give them a follow on their social media accounts!

You May Also Like

30 NOTES

  1. Good to know that you have fun applying it! As for me concealer is really our best friend especially if you lack sleep. I honestly love a concealer that don't crack and blends well with my skin tone. And you attain the look of natural make-up good job there! That make up is suitable for your age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Glad it turned out well. It was my first time to apply full on make up and glad it's appropriate :))

      Delete
  2. That was a good try... I do use concealers for my eyebags when i have a horrible one... I like your natural finish look.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good try... I do use concealers for my eyebags when i have a horrible one... I like your natural finish look.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love a good concealer. I usually don't wear makeup, but when I go to events and I need to lighten my eyes, I always use it. I have never seen one in a stick form before, mine are all liquids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh same! I was expecting it to be in liquid form but I don't mind the stick. It works fine :))

      Delete
  5. Good job finding your perfect concealer shade the first time! I don't use concealer/powder that much since I prefer bb/cc cream but it's nice to know that these have SPF so it's like hitting two birds in one stone. SPF is something that we should never skimp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good and you look fresh! It also doesnt take that much time so it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I was going for something light and easy to do :)

      Delete
  7. Good job on putting those! It looks nice on you! I like the concealer, tamang-tama paubos na yung concealer ko, it's time I try Fashion 21!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyyyy! I hope you did! It's affordable and their concealer is my fav cosmetic up to date :)

      Delete
  8. You've got the good shade of concealer, it's good on you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on using it properly and it suits you well. Despite, your review I don't think I'll be trying the products that were handed to you right away because I would want to know its ingredients first. And I want to know if the ingredients used are natural. I'm open to trying Fashion 21's eyeliners though since it's not applied directly all over the face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy thank you! I honestly was just going for it and glad turned out okay. :)) Hmmmm I'm not sure what were the ingredients but I'm sure you could check it out on their store :)

      Delete
  10. Good job in finding the perfect match for you!! I'm having a difficulty right now on finding my match on concealers. But I'm working on it. Will try this out, Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a fan of putting on make up too. At one point, I tried wearing BB cream daily, but then I got lazy so I stopped. Haha. I love your look! Good job on experimenting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! But for purposes of this post, I had to try it out. It was fun :))

      Delete
  12. I am using concealers and planning to set of cosmetics I can use for special occasions and events. Will look for Fashion 21. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Their makeup is really good and affordable :) I'm still using their concealer up to this very day. Hehe!

      Delete
  13. You gave me an idea on what gift I can present to my sisters. Cool post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked your "tama ba itong ginagawa ko face". You're very natural when blogging, keep that up :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your "tama ba lang ginagawa ko face" haha! you so cute.
    ~ ~Jaimie of THE MERMAID IN STILETTOS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you!! I'm a big fan of your blog! <3

      Delete