For Beauty Inside and Out, use Myra Facial Wash

by - 1:23:00 PM



Finally, it's my Christmas break!

Sorry for all the inactivity but I'm back since we're on vacation from school. Hayy school. Through the course of the semester,  I realized something - I'm not good with handling stress (but hey, who is?) Sadly, you can tell I'm stressed just by looking at my face. Sleepy eyes, dark circles and pimples.... you name it! So while I hibernate and get back to non-zombie looking myself, I thankfully have this amazing duo that helps with just that.

Here's to Myra VitaWhite Whitening Facial Wash and Myra VitaSmooth Moisturizing Facial Wash. Thank you Myra and Unilab for sending me these, how timely too!


Encased in this beautiful tin box is the Myra VitaSmooth and VitaWhite Facial Wash. They are both multi-benefit products and will be the only facial wash in the market with Vitamin E beads to help keep skin healthy and nourished while riding skin of excess oil and dirt.



  • Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E  beads which protect and nourish skin to help keep it healthy with a youthful glow.
  • Has Biowhite Complex which is derived from plant extracts that gently whitens skin
  • Has Niacinamide that evens out skin tone by reducing red blotches to make skin more radiant.
  • Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested to be safe for everyday use thanks to Myra! 
  • PRICE: 75.00 php



  • Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E  beads which protect and nourish skin to help keep it healthy with a youthful glow.
  • Has Moisture Plus formula that retains and seals in skin’s natural moisture, keeping it hydrated and more supple.
  • Contains French Spring Sea Water and Aloe Vera Extract that improves skin elasticity and helps keep it smooth and young-looking
  • Also, hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested to be safe for everyday use thanks to Myra.
  • PRICE: 70.00
How to use: Squeeze a pea sized amount onto your palm. Lather with water, gently massage over wet face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water. 

**This is for external use only. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. In case of irritation or suspected allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult a doctor.

Also, check out Kylie Padilla’s TVC for more information.






UPDATE: After using Myra Facial Wash for a week:

**Have you tried this product? Is it a YAY or NAY? Or will you try it? Let me know in the comments below! :)**







You May Also Like

8 NOTES

  1. I'm excited to try this this product !
    Everything is great about your article.
    Beautifully written , the pictures and the reviews :)
    Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very promising I love trying new products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These Myra products sound amazing. Let me know how you get on with them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try them! The tin can is super cute! :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know.
    www.mommyrockininstyle.com

    ReplyDelete