Nayangu: A Gift Of Wellness

by - 5:58:00 PM


If there's one thing I love - it would be receiving packages. You could imagine my joy when I found this in the mail a few days ago. However, what excites me more was what was inside. I found the box with a the letter and label "A Gift Of Wellness from Nayangu" - I know what you're thinking. *YAY*

So what's in the box? I opened it and found these inside.


Inside were: Bugs Out Insect Protection (Zap) with SPF with a chain for the bag, Mouth Spray (Breathe), Hand Spray (Handshake), Feminine Spray (Blossom), Masculine Spray (Refresh), Foot Spray (March) and Deodorant (Soothe). I know, even I was overwhelmed but you know what they say, you can never have too much organic products. (If they really say that HAHA)

Since it may be overwhelming to talk about all the products in one post, I'll be doing follow up posts after this first one. Kinda of like a series. There, I hope to talk about the product in depth, it's pros and cons for your benefit. :) For now, we're going to talk about Nayangu.

WHO IS NAYANGU? 
Nayangu are wellness activists who strongly believe in equipping oneself to shape the quality of life that we all need. This can be done through mindful living, wealth creation and true wellness. They provide alternative natural solutions and wish to make the world a better place, one inspired life at a time (....and to be honest, you hardly come across business with hearts. Business who really want to make a difference for people and not those driven by profit).

According to them, their goal is NOT to sell. It is solely their passion to spread awareness about being a Filipino social enterprise whose products have proudly earned their Fair Trade, Halal, Cruelty-Free and 100% Organic seals. 

HOW DID NAYANGU START?
Their product line started when the formulator was trying to find a product that could counteract excessive sweating. There were other big name corporations that were interested but it was offered to Nayangu's CEO (and founder) Rose Marie Glenn because the formulator was not convinced that the other corporations would give her proper credit for her work. She also feared that they might alter or dilute the original formula just to lower the production cost but the formulator strongly believed that Nayangu would uphold the integrity of producing a personal care line that was 100% organic. 

MORE ABOUT NAYANGU:





That's basically most of the things you need to know about Nayangu. I hope you find this helpful next time you think about organic products. I really love their mission - to help others too as well as the wide range of products they offer. And speaking of products, stay tuned for the next posts as I review and feature their products. :) 

---

Have you heard of Nayangu before? What do you like about them? What product do you think I should try first? Let me know in the comments below! 

Stay healthy!
Love, Melissa

You May Also Like

25 NOTES

  1. Wow 100% organic! Great to know we have these kind of products in the market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that's the perfect package for OC people like me. Haha! Never heard of Nayangu before but I would love to try ALL of their products! They're so minimalistic and handy, great for travels too!

    Didi of Frances and Flair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Same. I love how they package their products. :) I hope you get to try them!

      Delete
  3. I never heard about Nayangu before. It is interesting especially thier advocacy. 100% organic is promising. I will check and try their products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I also like how they support the environment. :) I hope so too!

      Delete
  4. Never heard of Nayangu before but it is something I would like to explore more. But I will try and look for it at the chemist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. With all the harmful chemicals found on the products we grew up to, this is a good alternative. All natural and organic! Would love to try one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We're not only saving the environment but we're also saving ourselves. :) Hope you do!

      Delete
  6. I will surely be excited to receive all these organic products in the mail! I love organic and all natural products and I am glad that we now have more affordable and a variety of options. I have not heard about this brand before but I would love to try their products, too. They sure have interesting names. Since you're a lady, I'll suggest you try the fem spray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will. I gave away the spray for guys. Haha! And yes, it's exciting. I really love anything organic too <3 You can try their products. Just visit their website since I dont think they have stalls at the malls

      Delete
  7. First time to heard about this and its a good to know that a lot of products now is going organic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I hope we can get more people to switch to organics thou :)

      Delete
  8. It's been a long time since I got curious about trying organic products. I'll take note of this and hopefully, I can give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is my first time to hear about Nayangu but I must say that their goal is really impressive...while most companies today are focusing on how they will increase their sales and making their income as their top most priority, Nayangu is seemingly more focused on their real and actual goal and that is to promote their 100% organic product and also to support the local organic farmers!
    Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diba? :) I'm happy there exists a company like theirs. And sure. I hope we get more people to try it and support our farmers :)

      Delete
  10. Another choices for a gift in a friend. Thank you for this information,such my first time to hear this product but will try this as gift.

    Paolo | www.prlakwatsero.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great. Let me know what you think once you do :)

      Delete
  11. Wow!! I love all of this. I want to try them soon! I miss using organic products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Me too. Let me know what you think once you do. :)

      Delete
  12. "Nayangu are wellness activists who strongly believe in equipping oneself to shape the quality of life that we all need. This can be done through mindful living, wealth creation and true wellness."

    They should influence more Filipinos on the aspect of wealth creation. We're a nation of spenders, rather than investors (wealth creation).

    Enjoy the gift girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Never tried nayangu's products. It's great to know that it's 100% organic!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Havent heard of this brand before. But I really like that they are organic. Hope more people will try it :)

    ReplyDelete