Nayangu Products Review

by - 7:25:00 PM

When I write reviews, I always make sure that I completely use the product enough to recommend or reject it. Although I don't really reject products, I always make sure that I give criticism that will help my readers whether to purchase it or not. And just because a product works or does not work for me, doesn't mean it will work or won't work for you, 100% the same (but in some rare cases - it actually does LOL). What's important is I always be truthful.

With that having said, here's a new set of products I just reviewed for your benefit. Last week, I got this package from Nayangu called a "Gift of Wellness" and wrote about it. If you haven't read about it yet, you can click here.



Nayangu Essentials: Among the products I received, these three have quickly made it to my top essentials. Here's a review of all the three products:



SOOTHE | Deodorant
Ingredients: bamboo grass extract, lemongrass, green tea, peppermint and calamansi essential oils, lemongrass and citronella, hydrosols, menthol, vitamin E, virgin coconut oil, natural solubilizer and distilled water

Personally, I don't use any commercial deodorant because I heard it can make the underarms dark as well damage the skin (altho I believe some don't) so I was really excited to go on a tried their deodorant. I loved it! After applying, it felt kinda wet. It was more liquid than other deodorants but a little scrubbing around your underarm should dry it. As soon as it dried, it was cool on the underarms - that feeling when you just brushed your teeth HAHAHA - I liked it.


It was refreshing and it didn't feel sticky at all. It must be the lemongrass or peppermint. After applying it, I've gone with my usual day and I found no signs of sweating (admist the crazy heat). I held my underarms just to be sure and still no signs of sweat. Thus this product quickly became my favorite.


HANDSHAKE | Hand Spray
Ingredients: Oil extracts of lemongrass, sweet orange, green tea and calamansi, lemongrass, hydrosol, vitamin E, virgin coconut oil, natural solubilizer and distilled water

I also am not a fan of hand sprays.... I always thought they weren't so helpful and I wouldn't consider it an essential. However, upon using Nayangu's Hand Spray, I started to rethink about using hand sprays. (HAHA). All you have to do is  spray a thin layer (1-2 clicks is enough) and briskly rub your hands together. You don't need to wash or dry your hands using a towel.

What I love most about this product is that the scent lasts the whole day. The scent isn't too strong or weak. You can also use it multiple times any time your hands need cleaning. It keeps the skin moist and controls the hands from sweating - and I warn you I have really sweaty hands!


MARCH | Foot Spray
Ingredients: lemongrass, citronella, peppermint and tea tree essential oils, lemongrass and citronella hydrosols, menthol, vitamin E, virgin coconut oil, natural solubilizer and distilled water

Foot sprays are something I'm familiar with. Especially if you're an athlete, having smelly feet is the last thing you want to have. I usually use powder instead of foot sprays so you can say I was also as excited to try out their foot spray.

It was very easy to use. Just spray the liquid on your feet 6 inches away. Rub it thoroughly into your skin. You can also spray on your shoes and socks for extra protection. I continued on with my day and I was surprised that my feet also did not sweat. The smell also lasted (which I initially doubted).


THE VERDICT
Overall, I really love these three products, which make them my top three essentials from Nayangu's Gift Of Wellness. Funny how I never thought of using hand sprays and foot sprays but they've become a thing now. I bring them with me. I'm really happy with their product line and I especially love how they prevent sweating. This is timely for the crazy weather here in Manila. Thus, I'd give these three - 5/5 and I would like to recommend this to everyone.

VOLUME 2


REFRESH AND BLOSSOM | Spray
Today, I'll be reviewing their fragrances / colognes along with their mouth spray and insect protection spray. Although there's not much to review when it comes to their colognes, here's some points to it:

  • It smells really good
  • It is not sticky upon application
  • Organic-based and environmental friendly
  • They have sprays for both guys and girls
  • Smell will last for a while (not for the whole day, but it will last for hours)
  • Travel size makes it perfect for keeping in your kits / bags
  • Easy to apply (just spray)
  • Affordable
There is a also difference when it comes to the smell of the masculine and feminine sprays. The masculine spray really has the machismo touch. Haha! I'll probably giving this to my brother after this review. I'm sure he'll love it.

The verdict: I like it. It smells good too - no doubt - BUT there are also a lot of commercial products that have that too. The only selling point of these sprays would be that it is organic, environmentally friendly and affordable. If you're THAT conscious with your fragrances, then this should be perfect for you.

VOLUME 3




BREATHE | Mouth Spray
Ingredients: Peppermint, spearmint, lemongrass hydrosol, stevia, xylitol, virgin coconut oil, vitamin E, natural solubilizer and distilled water

At first, I was hesitant because the rest of products were not to be tasted. Haha! I felt sort of nervous for some reason but you know, I had to try it. It is after all organic so nothing could go wrong, right? After trying it, All I could say is - IT TASTED REALLY GOOD! It also kept my breath fresh and sweet smelling. IT was also very cool in the mouth. 

Overall, it's a 5/5 and a definitely must have. It can prevent bad breath and relieve a dry mouth while keeping gums and teeth healthy. I would highly recommend this and I think people should have this in their kits / bags. :)

ZAP BUGZ OUT | Insect Protection with SPF
Ingredients: Herbal extract of organic lemongrass, oregano, myrrh, eucalyptus, citromint and propriety blend of essential oils.

The only way to test this insect protection formula is to go near insects. Sadly, I cannot do that even if I wanted to prove it. Haha! However, I'm confident with this product. I really enjoyed their product line (if you've read my other reviews) and I'm sure this works as good. There's one thing I can tell you though, it smells really good! :) According to its label, it will keep bugs away for hours. It is also safe on the skin and environment. I hope this is helpful. 

Special thanks to Nayangu. I really enjoyed using your products! I hope others will too.

How about you, which among the products are you favorites? :)

***

Happy holidays!
Love, Melissa

You May Also Like

0 NOTES