Save the date

by - 3:04:00 PM


I’m no wedding planner but for any plan (really) the first step is to choose a date! More often that not, people forget to save THE date. We get so caught up in the whole planning process that we forget the most important part of it – inviting people to actually come. And no, it’s not simply sending an email inviting everyone on your contact list (Yup, I’m talking about Bride Wars):


…..but you do have to send formal invitations! After all, who doesn’t love fancy invitations? I know what you’re thinking though, where can you get these fancy invitations? You don’t know a thing about making these fancy invitations – HAHAHA BUT DON’T WORRY, I FEEL YOU! 

Last month, I wrote about planning your own wedding + my top picks for wedding dresses (if you haven’t checked that out, check it here) and as I was scrolling around Bridestory.ph, I found out that they cater more than just your usual wedding dresses, make-up, etc. They also have options for invitations! 

So you can guess, here I go again - wanting to have my own wedding, LOL. Kidding aside, I browsed through the invites and in a while, will you show you my top picks. What I do love about browsing around is that their services are really reasonable (invites and what not) and that you don’t have to look far! Bridestory has everything. You can even check out the reviews and how many people availed of the vendor’s service. Other than that, these vendors specialize in wedding needs so it makes you feel good and less worried. (something, I forgot to mention at my last post but yeah!)


Anyways, here are my top picks for invitations:



This set ultimately caught my eye! I love the lettering and the layout as it speaks ~fancy, well at least to me. If you check out Printsonalities other works, they specialize more on calligraphy.  If you’re onto the more minimalistic and simplistic side, I would highly recommend them.  



What I love about Design House of A&K is that they really put heart into making invitations – and you can feel it! To quote them “It was done with so much love and passion as if we're making our very own wedding invites! There's no other way but to do it with 100% creativity and dedication. This is what we offer as you let us journey with you to your wedding day!” and the says a lot about them. Everything is ultimately hand-crafted and I just love this idea of theirs for envelopes. 




Okay, I will admit. I am a big fan of Snapperdoodles but I didn’t know they were on Bridestory too. I mean, they make wedding invites? Wow! Other than that, you can also make other wedding accessories like those above. Everything is highly personalized so if you love that and watercolor, I suggest you check out their profile!

There are a lot more choices to choose from and you could check them out here: http://www.bridestory.com.ph/philippines/metro-manila/invitations. Disclaimer though, I limited my options by checking out those in Manila. You could choose from all the options by clicking the “all cities” option. With that, why not go check out them out? Remember to SAVE THE DATE! ;)

**
What do you think about Bridestory? Let me know in the comments below!

You May Also Like

22 NOTES

  1. I agree with you. Sometimes too much was already spent on the details of everything else but what matters, the date itself and one thing - date is important for the guests too and the earlier they get formally invited, the more time they have to work on their schedules!

    http://www.amazinglifedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! We tend to overplan that we forget the most simple details. Hehe. Thanks for dropping by Sir Robert :)

      Delete
  2. I love those invitation cards! I have actually created a wedding inspo board on my Pinterest profile for ideas. I want ours to be unique! In fact, I want everything about our future wedding unique! :D

    xx, Ella | Wandering Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know how you feel. Even if it's way in the future, I want to do something different :) These things we pin on pinterest are just for inspiration I guess. Haha!

      Delete
  3. I am impressed with the photos in this post! How can you do such beauty? I myself have not visualised my dream wedding yet but I am digging your ideas. Thanks for all the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! These photos are all from Bridestory and vendors themselves. You can check them out by clicking on their names. :)

      Delete
  4. First and most important step is being asked. Then planning the date and once that is done, the marriage will follow step by step. Congratulations and enjoy the planning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love creative invitations that depict a bit of both lovers' personalities. I also like cute designs, like bicycles, or birds, or even cats - why not, if the bride loves them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, when I'll marry my girlfriend, I don't think we will need fancy invitations. It will be a small and intimite wedding, somewhere original. But those invitations are lovely ! I really love those cute and originals envelopes. It's a nice and handy post there ! Also yes, I can imagine that with everything that has to be organized for a big wedding, it's possible to simply forget the date Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's great. We're entitled to our own dream wedding. Just don't forget to invite the guests. Hehe. Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful photos! This article reminds me of our Wedding. We really chose a beautiful date even if it was a weekday. We got married last 12-12-12. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! All those invitation cards are beautifully made!! I want to design our wedding cards by myself in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, invitations... My now husband and I had a hard time with this particular part of the wedding, all because we were insistent on DIY. And take note: we wanted a passport themed wedding, with the stamps inside to represent the maid of honor and best man and other sponsors... The ending though is that we designed a more formal and simpler invite. All freaking 100 pcs. hahahaha! I wish though that I wasn't so hard headed and that bridestory is already available 5 years ago.. It would've saved me a ginormous headache hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I enjoyed reading your story. Oh well, at least it makes your wedding really memorable. All that hardwork, no? :) Haha! I admire those who really go for DIY weddings <3

      Delete
  10. Some dwell too much on having the perfect wedding but forgot to arrange and send out the invitations. If I get married, I want majority to be DIY. Since I'm practicing calligraphy now, I would want to be the one to do the invites so it'll be intimate. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Haha! Anyways, that seems like a good idea as well ;)

      Delete
  11. Oh , how sweet designed are these flowerly letters ! You are giving someprecious advices for the ones thinking of getting married soon . The invitations are very plain , but oh so elegant . Great choice !!! Nice items .

    ReplyDelete