Wellspring of Morocco Argan Oil Review

by - 6:27:00 PM

For students, getting a good night's rest is almost impossible. Sleep is the last thing on your mind when you're focused on acing that exam or watching one more episode of On The Wings of Love (I'm guilty too!) but when you put off sleep, you actually create a long list of health and beauty problems. Luckily, there's Argan Oil! 


Argan Oil is one of the rarest oils in the world and is a plant oil produced from the argan kernels that can be obtained from the argan nuts that comes from the argan tree which only grows in Morocco. Argan Oil can be used in both culinary and beauty products.

It is pure and genuine organic and 100% Argan Oil. To apply it, you can dilute with water than add it to your skin, face or hair, for my case - I tried it on all. Here are my final thoughts: 


  • My hair is flat by nature but after using it, my hair had more volume......... who knew it only took some oil? After a week's use, MY HAIR WAS DEFINITELY MORE BOUNCIER AND SOFTER and I'm seriously considering doing this as a daily routine. Even my mom noticed that my hair became shinier. 
  • I also applied Argan Oil on my face and brows and it surprisingly works well. It was oily at first but after a rinse, it felt better. Over a week, I noticed my pimples weren't as red and eventually disappeared. For my brows, although I wished it had some sort of magic to make it thicker (it didn't HAHA!), it did make my brows softer, giving a more natural look. Tip: If you applied too much oil, you can wash it off after having the oil absorb your face. 
Wellspring of Morocco VERSUS Brand X

  • Since I used my hands in applying all these, my hands were pretty much the most affected part of me. It was definitely softer and I didn't even sweat (and this is my hands we are talking about??) but I love it!
  • The best part of it is that, for every purchases made, consumers contributes to a worthy cause and indirectly takes part in the fair-trade movement by supporting and empowering the women cooperatives and tribes that produces the argan oil (and I've been an advocate of the organics and fair trade) :)
Wellspring of Morocco Argan Oil is is sourced directly from traditional, government - authorized, Ecocert, and USDA organic certified Argan oil cooperatives in Essaouira Morocco. It's 100% Pure and Organic and available in 10ml and 30ml bottle.


If you're still feeling sketchy about Argan Oil, don't fuss. You can check out more of its benefits here. Overall, I highly recommend using Argan Oil from Wellspring of Morocco! Over a week of use, it has done so much wonders and I can't wait to continue using it. It's also pretty affordable since Argan Oil is rare and really expensive but you can get this 10ml bottle for only PHP 280.00. It's really worth the investment. :) 


If you likethis, be sure to check give them a follow on Facebook 
and Instagram, @wellspringofmorocco! 
You can also order a bottle here

What do you think about Argan Oil from Wellspring of Morocco?
Let me know in the comments below! 

♡ snapchaaaaat [caramelyyyyy] 

You May Also Like

30 NOTES

  1. You look gorgeous! I am an argan oil user as well as it makes my hair shiny and smooth. It also lessens the frizz. I have not tried putting it on my face but i will try that soon with this brand. This is one of my on the go essentials when travelling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim!! :) If it works on the face, it works for the face too and I agree with you, it has easily become one of my on the go essentials :>

      Delete
  2. Haven't heard of argan oil until now! Looks very promising. Hehehe. Would definitely want to try especially that it is organic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I hope you like it :) Wellspring of Morocco especially is a promising brand ;)

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried Argan oil yet. I think I can really benefit from it because my hair and hands to tend to get really dry. Love that this product also helps communities. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh that's great! I hope you like it. I've seen wonders for my hair and hands even after the first use :D

      Delete
  4. I've tried Argan Oil but haven't tried it long enough because I don't like my hair to be oily. I hear though that there are many benefits to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm. That's why I was hesitant at first but you just have to put enough Argan Oil to avoid your hair to be oily and it will be okay. :)

      Delete
  5. I knew that Argan Oil was a miracle for the hair. I have tried it before in shampoos and indeed my hair became very silky and healthier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad to know it works with shampoos too :D

      Delete
  6. I heard so much about morocco argan oil but I've never gotten around into buying it. They say it has many benefits though especially on skin. I would love to give this try and for only 280 pesos, I think it's pretty affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! And 280 pesos is actually very cheap for Argan Oil. If you do give it a try, let me know what you think! :)

      Delete
  7. Curious about the wonders of Argan oil. Glad to know how it benefits the hair and skin, plus the price is just right for the pocket.-KarenT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'm surprised Wellspring of Morocco is pretty affordable :)

      Delete
  8. Never heard of this kind of oil before. Really interesting. Just out of curiosity, does it heal scars or something sort of similar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm good question. According to what I read it, it can heal acne scars, stretch marks and/or abrasions (cuts,scratches). Hope this helps :) http://www.visiblesciencearganoil.com/scars.html

      Delete
  9. I did notice the Argan Oil as an ingredient in Shampoos and also heard that its good for hair, but never knew it can be used as oil too!! Nice to know!! Will surely try!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaaah :) You can use the argan oil itself. Haha. I hope you do like it!

      Delete
  10. Heard lots of good things about argan oil. Glad we're transitioning to natural products. Natural for natural beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks great! I should try this out! I have a dry, frizzy hair! Plus am having hair fall! huhu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh really? Hmmm, I'm sure you're going to love Argan Oil! It's healthy for the scalp and your hair fall will probably stop :)

      Delete
  12. never tried it but I guess I will now after reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have tried Argan oil for the hair too! Like you, it provided good benefits to my dull hair due to so much colouring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have tried Argan Oil too but not this brand. I have learned about the benifits of Argan Oil and I love it. I would use it on my face and heels. I rarely use on my hairy though. Maybe I should try on my hair too and see its effect

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to order this argan oil. I am a big fan of it. I've tried many different ones and I love it mostly for my hair.

    ReplyDelete