Here comes the bride! (finally)

by - 4:54:00 PM


I’m sure you’re here with some questions like “What? Is she really getting married??” – I mean, what’s with that title, right? Well, I hate to break it to you but I’m not getting married….. for now. :P (Case in point, I’m young, still a student, have yet to graduate and so on)


But I do love weddings. Growing up watching too many movies, weddings are always magical to me. The bride was a like a princess, always beautiful and graceful. The groom was a prince too, he was handsome and brave. Their parents were the kings and queens, who would give up their children to be together (or something like that) and both families were like the kingdoms who were to be united and become allies. 

Daydreaming aside, weddings are hard to plan. I have a friend who’s a full-time wedding planner and she really gets stressed! That’s why I guess wedding planners have high professional fees. But I realize now that you don’t have to pay so much to have your wedding planned by one person. Why not do it yourself? (or maybe this is the millennial in me talking? HAHA!) 

I did a little research – I mean, is it possible? And I stumbled upon the perfect website! Their website honestly stood out from the rest because I saw how easy it was to navigate around it. Plus, THEY HAVE EVERYTHING. And if you’re a bride to be, let me just say that again – THEY HAVE EVERYTHING. From wedding photography to the dress and attires to hair and makeup and even to the venue and catering they have it (and these are just some of their services!) 

So what is this website? It is Bridestory!


Bridestory was already long established since April 2014. I found out that they’re actually a known online wedding market place for international audiences (where have I living all my life?) Their main focus is to build an advance wedding platform that will connect couples with wedding vendors around the world. 

I never knew such thing existed and because of this, our question has been answered – “YES YOU CAN PLAN YOUR OWN WEDDING!” With that, you could guess I started “planning mine” – there were so much choices that I didn’t know where to begin.

But for purposes of this blog, here are my top three favorite dresses from their vendors: (P.S. I don’t own the pictures – credits to the vendors)



I love the simplicity of the gown. Just like the model, you wouldn’t even need fancy jewelry to stand out. It is timeless and this is something I would wear in the future.



The dress is conservative and elegant. Judging from afar, it looks like the dress is made of two pieces - the top and the skirt. It reminds me of a trend right now called “coordinates” and is something I would also definitely wear.



I know this is not the traditional white dress but it’s so beautiful. The detail done in the top and the bottom looks flowing yet so composed. When I saw this dress, I fell in love and just thought it was classy. This could be for the bride although I think this one is for her entourage. What do you guys think?

With Bridestory, magical weddings are no longer daydreams – they’re actually possible. Best part is, there are no limits to what you can do. 

For more information, visit their website at http://www.bridestory.com.ph/ and/or


***

Ready for your magical wedding? What do you think about Bridestory? Let me know in the comments below and happy planning! ;)




You May Also Like

2 NOTES

  1. Ooh. I'm also not getting married (yet) but I love to sometimes browse the internet for some wedding ideas especially the dresses! Must be a girl's thing. Thanks for this. I now know where to start!

    ReplyDelete