Making things happen with PhilCare

by - 5:33:00 PM

My dad is a businessman. Growing up, I remember he always encouraged my sisters and I to go into business. We did.  At the age of 8, we sold lemonade and cookies around the neighborhood – in our girl scout uniforms, of course. By high school, we sold clothes and bags we bought from divisoria, which that time, was still a strange place to the public. And by the time I reached college, I (with my other younger sister) started a hand-sewn plushie business. 

As a young entrepreneur, I have learned that I need to take care of myself too.  You get sick for one day and suddenly your whole business is down (that’s in my case, since there are only the two of us working + our production line, which was about 5 more people). But you don’t have to learn the hard way as we finally have PhilCare to back us up.



this time, it’s for us, small businesses. I first fell inlove with PhilCare because it recognizes the need for small businesses to have insurance too. So whether there are only 5 employees to less than a hundred (99), you’re never too small to partner with PhilCare.

Other than that, here are some of the reasons why I trust my business to PhilCare:

  • PhilCare prioritizes health insurance for small business because they believe that small businesses have plenty new employment opportunities and serve as the building blocks of the country’s largest corporations.
  • They have health packages that provides your employees with extensive health benefits, resulting in better output and fewer employee sick days (just what I need please? Haha!
  • They have HEALTH PLANS that you are allowed to customize according to your preference and needs, and are perfectly designed for 5 to 99 persons minus the expensive cost.
  • Their health care services for small and medium enterprises are meant to help those smaller businesses stay competitive in the marketplace while ensuring the health of its workforce
  • Their members can also enjoy maximum assistance through their 24/7 customer hotline or pay a visit to our wide network of accredited medical professionals in over 1,000 affiliated clinics and hospitals. You don’t have to worry about having limited choices of clinics and hospitals.
  • On top of that, they guarantee employees quality health care with their cost-effective and financially sustainable SME group packages. Along with maximum benefit limit per illness, preventive and out-patient healthcare, in-patient and emergency care, along with added benefits such as term life and accidental death and dismemberment, dental service, PhilCare Travel Assist, hospital income benefit, ambulance service, PhilHealth rider, and dengue coverage.
As a yuppie trying to make her way through the business world, I’ve learn to value myself and my workforce. This will not only protect my business but also protect them. And shifting perspectives, as an employee, health benefits are also really attractive!

With that, I personally believe PhilCare is the perfect partner for any company looking to expand the benefits of its people. (or else why would I be pushing this to you? HAHA).  But kidding aside, they help small businesses by providing them options as well as support – think of it like supporting small local businesses.  J

For more information, you can check their website or Facebook page here.

Also visit them at:
PhilhealthCare, Inc.
4th and 5th floor, STI Holdings Center, 6764 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Office Trunkline: +63 (2) 802 7333 / Customer Service Hotline: +63 (2) 462 1800

---

Sounds like a good deal right? What do you think about PhilCare? Let me know in the comments below!

You May Also Like

26 NOTES

  1. I've been hearing a lot of good feedback about Philcare. In the fast pace settings in the business industry, it is really important to ensure that the employees are well taken care of. Having this Philcare can also help to guarantee that the employees are safe from unwanted expenses due to sickness/ accidents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss! As an small-business employer, it's important to give the employees benefits, even if it means health insurance :) Thanks for dropping by Hazel!

      Delete
  2. It does make sense to have PhilHealth or any other health insurance. There comes a time when we will get sick and when that time comes, cost of medication and others can be prohibitive. Health insurance takes care of the bulk of expenses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Thank you Sir Robert. I hope other people, even small / medium business owners recognize the need for this. :)

      Delete
  3. Very informative! I've heard about PhilCare but not much about it. It always good to be prepared, thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear we are getting options for our health care system. :) Such kind of stuff must be given real attention and priority. This is a very helpful post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you find it helpful. Thanks Arrianne! <3

      Delete
  5. It's really important to have a healthcard. I'm lucky my husband's employer provides health plans for the wife and kids. Freelancers should invest on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear. My father also always remind me to invest in health care while still young and healthy. :)

      Delete
  6. Sounds fine. I just started to manage all these administrative stuff like health insurance and it's quite hard for a freelancer. This one looks perfect for me. Will look into it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright. I know Philcare will be perfect for you. I hope you find it well and let me know how it goes :)

      Delete
  7. Insurance is a very good thing to have, it offers peace of mind. It's nice to know they cater to SME's and they have customisable plan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I agree with you. Even if it's intangible, insurance - it really does give one a peace of mind :)

      Delete
  8. That is very helpful, been hearing a lot of feedbacks about that

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a lot of benefit. I'm a medicard costumer and I've been looking for my mother and son's healthcare. I will add this an option.

    ReplyDelete
  10. PhilCare is one of the businesses of the owners of STI. I agree, investing to take care of our health requirements when we need one is the most prudent thing to do - ASKSonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! If I'm not mistaken PhilCare is under STI? And yes, I agree. I hope more Filipinos get to see the importance of health insurance. :)

      Delete
  11. Wow this is amazing! Not just big companies could offer health benefits to their employees, now the small businesses can offer it too. This is a great idea in sustaining your people in your small business and it could also increase productivity :) I will surely use this once I have my own business too soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of the disadvantages of working at home is when you lack health insurances or health benefits. When you are an employee, you make sure that your health insurance really works for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. This is also very much applicable to people who work at home. As long as you're a group of 5 (minimum), then you can avail of PhilCare's health insurance. :)

      Delete
  13. I work from home and I think this is an amazing choice for me too. Thanks for sharing. I really need these info.

    ReplyDelete