My Favorite People

by - 8:10:00 PM

I remember it was a less than a year when I prayed for friends that were spontaneous, adventurous and psycho... And in less than a year this crazy bunch surprisingly entered my life. If there was any meme on how they entered my life.... this would definitely be it:


It was only until this semester that I really got to know them (hayyy regrets) but one thing's for sure, So before I get all cheesy, here's what I realized about having friends:

Real friends will let you cut their hair. 
Real friends trust you with everything - even their hair (which is quite frankly, a big step lol). Friends trust your judgement and will even allow you

You can be matakaw in front of them.
These are the people who

They may not be always there, but they will go all the way just to comfort you.

...and they will always try to make it. Always.

Even if you haven't talked for days, weeks and months, you can still pick up from where you have left of.



You May Also Like

0 NOTES