When At Beanleaf

by - 7:29:00 PM



So why (mis)adventure? Well to be honest, my sister and I were not really planning to go to BEANLEAF in the first place. That new tea shop we have been eye-balling for days now just seemingly had to close on the only day we were supposed to try it so we were left with no where to go. And because we were just commuting thanks to car-coding (huhu i cry), we wanted to go somewhere really near. Thankfully, we came across this quaint place as we were walking to JRS Express (for shipping-business duties hihi). We chose this over *insert famous and loved by everyone coffee shop* and it was actually quite nice. I mean, it's something different. I also taught their sub-title or whatcha-ma-call it "coffee, tea, sausages" was a bit funny because why sausages. Diba :(( Huhu buuut I saw their choices of sausages, everything looked appetising - as well as their coffee and tea.

The ambiance was again really nice. Their lights and music were on point and they had friendly staff. And also, big plus - it's affordable. Huhu cause sometimes I think some cafes are becoming overpriced, good thing this one isn't - wallet-friendly ba :)





Some of the food my sister and I ordered were caramel milk tea, oreo frappucino, fish n' chips, squid fries and schublig sausage. I really like their caramel milk tea because it wasn't like the super sweet milk teas. It was just right. And it was pretty big for 80pesos. Which kept me full for hours. Their oreo frap was also good and it had a hint of coffee - it was okay. Fish n'chips and squid fries = thumbs up. :) 





Their schublig sausage was also really good. Huhu if only I wasn't on a diet, I would have tried the others. They were served with two cups of mashed potato+gravy and sauce for the sausage. Their sauces included garlic, mayonaise, teriyaki, honey mustard, etc. They also offer a variety of food like pasta, sandwhiches and chicken. You can click this to see their full menu on their website. 

But basically these are their trademark drinks. See, I told you it was affordable? :) Oh and before I forget, they have fast service even if they have a lot of customers. Overall, I give BEANLEAF - the stamp of approval (or what my boyfriend and I would like to say) - and I'd definitely be back. It's such a nice place to chill / write blog posts / date (cause can I just say there were a LOT of couples dating here HAHAHAHA). And for its rating...... 3.5/5. :) 

For more information, check out their Facebook page here. :) This is it for now (and cause I wanna go out again tomorrow huhu). Leave me a comment on what you think or suggestions of other cafes to try out! :)

Laters...... and with much love,
The Modern Rapunzel

You May Also Like

2 NOTES

  1. I like Beanleaf better than pthers too! And you have very nice pictures :))

    ReplyDelete