FINISH THE SEMESTER STRONG

by - 3:10:00 PM

It's midweek of midsem but I'm still feeling motivated like I'm ready to take on the world.......... what's my secret? Positive thinking and well, a whole lot of Quaker!

Although I'm not exempted from our student struggles, today, I've decided to share with you some tips on how we can all finish the semester, strong!

1. Pack up your energy with QuakerGoodStart!
It's good to start your day with your favorite drink! For me, I start mine with QuakerGoodStart! We cant start on empty stomachs - that's a NO-NO! Plus, we could use the energy to keep us focus on our deliverables for the day!


2. Refocus
Before the madness sinks in, take time to list every thing you need to do. Focus on your goals and what you need to accomplish. It's time you remove things that aren't important anyway.

3. Don't procrastinate
Ahhh, it's easier said than done! Maybe it's time to turn off or steer away from your phone first and start writing your thesis or start working on your projects. Stop saying "I'll do this later since there's time" and get on it! Just imagine all the things you can do after you finish working! ;)

4. Surround yourself with the right people
I think it's very important to surround yourself with people who also want to accomplish their goals - in acads and in life. Have study groups with your friends or ask your professor if there are things you don't understand. Don't be afraid to ask for help!

5. Stay motivated
It's gonna get demotivating at times but it helps when you think positively about things. One thing I learned about life (in general) is it's all about perspective. If you convince yourself you are motivated and ready for anything, then you are!

6. Take breaks with QuakerChewy and QuakerFlavored Oats
It's important to reward yourself with breaks too! I love Quaker Chewy and Quaker Flavored Oats because it not only tastes good but it's healthy too!



7. Get some sleep
Pulling up all nighters all the time are not healthy. Get some rest and sleep! It's important to recharge too. ;)

So that's about it....... follow all these 7 tips and it will be the break before you know it. Good luck!

Got it any more tips to finishing the semester strong? Let me know in the comments below! :)

You May Also Like

0 NOTES