Hello? from 2020

by - 7:19:00 PM


You know it's bad when I log on to my computer, open an older version of the blog and well.. just start writing again here. This OG blog has been my safe space - where I've always been saying things unfiltered. I know for a time I became focused on the sponsorships - it was the real reason I left this blog in the first place - but somehow, going back to this space felt safe.

My blog (girlwhowontsettle BUT on WORDPRESS) was made to only be a good place on the internet. A place where fellow side hustlers, dreamers, and ladies who wont settle (alike) can just go to when they look for advice related to their passions, businesses, and even careers. I promised myself to only make it that (and with no ads). But again, I just find myself here writing to you because this space has been my diary - even before I had an audience to share it with.

I'm not sure if anyone will still be reading this - my last post was 2017 and it's been 3 years - but if you find it. I'm just wondering, how do YOU keep up with the world? Please share some advice because I could really use some right now. 

Apart from that, I guess I'll be writing here now more often, but it will be more on sentiments with everything that's been going on - things I cannot just put into the other blog. Although I've been trying to distract myself by writing content for the other blog. Sometimes, you just gotta let things out. I hope I'm still allowed to write about the mundane things during this community quarantine.

If you're reading this, I do hope and pray you're safe and well and that we make it through this corona virus pandemic. Anything small way I can do to help, let me know please? I'll see if I can. 

Praying for you,
Melissa

(PS chose this OLD picture because I was unintentionally not looking okay so it's candid ok - i'm not outside the house now)

You May Also Like

0 NOTES