AN HONEST REVIEW ON THE KYLIE K LIP KIT

by - 12:50:00 PM


Just a few days ago, someone messaged me on my Facebook page account asking me how was the KYLIE K LIP KIT and if I'll be ever writing about it on my blog............ and to be quite honest, it never crossed my mind. Search all over the internet and there are tons of reviews on the lip kit and writing about it might be redundant as it seems BUT I'M STILL WRITING ANYWAY, LOL.

Here's to you people who have never read any reviews of the lip kit, I hope you still find this helpful! 

PS. I read reviews already before but I just really wanted to try the lip kit myself! 

PPS. Never buy fake make-up.......... the Kylie Lip Kit has tons of mock-ups here and I've actually seen kits being sold in sari-sari stores for 180 - 200 pesos and it's crazy. I may have gone semi-broke after buying the kit, but it's all good. 

10:11am: Applied the DOLCE K Lip liner and liquid matte liquid lipstick. It smelled really good - kinda like candy. After a minute or so, my lips went really dry - which kinda scared me, don't worry, it's normal tho. The lipstick dries really fast. Also, it tastes really weird.
12:32pm: After eating lunch, inner lip has lost it's color which is pretty obvious when you thick lips like mine + when you talk or open your mouth. But overall, the color outside is in tact.
2:20pm: My lips feels a little dry but the color is still amazingly solid. 
5:48pm: After a hectic day, my lips are dry and it doesn't feel as matte ish but my lips still have some color on them.
9:08pm: I STILL HAVE LIPSTICK, WOW - AND AS I TRY TO WIPE IT OFF, IT CANT HUHU
10:50pm: I managed to remove the lipstick but there's still a hint of it. You can tell cause my lips still is not at it's natural pale color. 

Overall, I think what makes the lip kit, THE KYLIE LIP KIT is it's long lasting effect and it's really pretty solid color. One thing though is that it's pretty expensive and for students like me, it might not be really worth my money. You can get many dupes everywhere - try googling ColourPop since I heard they've recently dropped the bomb that they have identical lippies. 

***

What do you think of KYLIE K'S LIP KIT? Let me know! 

You May Also Like

21 NOTES

  1. I have so many Colourpop lipsticks!! And I'm thinking of doing a blogpost about it too... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fanatic of lipstick. Mom and Dad told me lipsticks have chemicals that can darken our lips. Dad used to work in a cosmetic company before and he knows the ingredients in making a lipstick. I am just not sure if the lipstick nowadays have milder chemicals. I just wear one if there is a need. Anyway, if the color is long lasting then it is good. There is no need to put up lipstick every now and then. Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! I make sure I choose the safe lippies. I usually go for the organic ones but in rare cases, I go with the mainstream ones like this :) Thank you Ana! <3

      Delete
  3. I'm still considering to buy one. I'm just a bit scared that my lips will feel to dry. I hate that. But I do love that it has a long lasting effect. The color looks great on you. I think I would pick a color close to red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, it depends on you. I wouldn't buy another lip kit cause of the price + I can get the color anywhere else cause there are so many dupes. It was really more for the experience. :)

      Delete
  4. I can't really relate, obviously, and I won't be able to tell you what I really think about it since I haven't tried Haha. But it sounds quiet amazing for a lipstick to hold that long and especially to remove it (partially) in 40min! Might not feel nice to feel the lips dry the whole time though. Nice review anyway, I like the way you rate the product :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's no prob but thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice review! I wonder though, you put two hearts on comfort? I am also a collector of Kylie Lip Kits, and I personally don't find them uncomfortable. Is it because it dried your lips out? I suggest you try putting on a lip balm, or a lip primer before applying the lip liner and the lipstick :) That's what I do, and it lasts longer and makes my lips more comfortable! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was comfortable as soon as I got through the day but it was really dry at the start. Anyways, thanks so much for the tips. I will be sure to try that out :)

      Delete
  6. Gosh, that is indeed long lasting! Not really a make-up girl, but I am just curious... How much was it?

    airinaapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They usually sell it for 1k - 2k+ if you order online. I got mine at 600php cause my sister's friend came home from the states :)

      Delete
  7. I used to like lipsticks. But my lips chap every time I use them. So, I hardly use lip sticks. I just use lip balms or lip tints most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I used to use only lip balms before but lately I've become addicted to lippies too hehe

      Delete
  8. Though I am not into this thingy, I find this as a very straight forward and direct to the point review, and I liked it. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually want to buy one kaso thinking about the price it may not be worth it. There are a lot dupes out there with good formulas too plus mas mura pa. Maybe people want to buy it din because of the brand. If it be more affordable nangulekta na ko haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! Exactly...... I wanted to try it for the brand's experience but meh. It's just the same, it wasn't as astounding as I hoped it would be. :)

      Delete
  10. This is really expensive but it's worth it. I can't help think of spending that money for one lip kit so I'm good with Colourpop. Plus, I guess it's better to have more than just one. Hahaha! But anyway, it's still a good buy because of its quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! I'm now looking into Colourpop since I heard it is more affordable and of course, it has really good quality. :)

      Delete
  11. Just bought my first Kylie lip kit and it's bomb! Btw, love this review!

    ReplyDelete