Jan&MelyFoodDates: Ted's Sta. Cruz, Laguna

by - 8:57:00 PM

Yayyy! So today, I decided that I blog about my boyfriend and I's eat-dates for the love of food and blogging. So here to start this series is my very first post. Enjoy!

Horaaaah. I know this seems like a very late post because I last went to Ted's a few months ago but I was recently looking at some pictures then I realized I haven't blogged about it.. ever. It was such a good experience so why not, right? And I remember that a lot of my Facebook friends asked me where we ate (seeing all the pictures) so here it is! :)



My boyfriend and I were planning where we should eat for Valentines and we wanted it to be really special. Then one day, he told me he was browsing through his news feed when he saw that Ted's was having a buffet promo on Valentines. Not only that but they we're going to have it in a garden setting. With that, he reserved a table for two. On the night itself, I was really happy. the place looked so amazing and the food? WORTH IT. We were a bit early so we got to take pictures around. This place is the private garden of Ted's. It is located just at the back of their restaurant.




I really love the lights and the garden. It was beautiful. And there were more chairs like this but they were too off in the dark and I couldn't take all. I have to say, they were able to pull off such a romantic ambiance. There was a small house / building near the garden, that's were they placed other customers. It had a vintage feel to me. And this is what the inside looked like:



And of course, a picture of me and my date (HAHA hi bee!). Sadly, I did not take much pictures of the food because I had no idea that I will be blogging about this in the future but you can see my plate over there (left picture). I remember we ate salad, pasta, roasted US beef (my favourite! I think I went for a second round for that one. Hihi), baked chicken, pan-seared fish and some desserts. The food was really good and their service was good as well. The waiters were attentive and nice enough to take your picture (and actually make sure it was nice. Lol). No wonder Ted's has a name in Sta. Cruz, Laguna! My boyfriend and I follow them on Facebook and we noticed that Ted's is really growing. They have new dishes, they hold baking classes - they do just a lot.  I hope in the future they start branching out in Manila (so I can finally invite my family). And hopefully, the quality of their food doesn't change. 


Overall, dinner at Ted's was fun. When our acads are not eating my boyfriend and I alive, we plan to go back to Ted's and try more of their food especially their desserts. I really want to try more of their desserts since I keep hearing it's really great. Huhu. Someday. Ted's in Sta. Cruz, Laguna is booming and they can do a lot. If you're looking for good food and a backyard experience for your events, then I highly recommend Ted's Sta. Cruz, Laguna! <3

They don't have a Facebook page but you can add them on Facebook here. Enjoy and don't forget to  leave a comment about your Ted's experience!

You May Also Like

0 NOTES