Art-venture: Pinto Art Gallery at Antipolo Rizal

by - 2:03:00 AM

I'm not an art student but I wish I was. Lucky, I was able to join an art trip around some museums. We went to the Yuchengo Museum, National Museum, Metropolitan Museum and Pinto Art Gallery. And I know, based on the title of this post, you can guess what my favorite site was. So yeah, we went there and I really appreciated the gallery. It was so big that I wasn't able to visit a few rooms. And I almost missed some too. They also have a lot of famous paintings of pinoy artists. Other than that, they didn't just show pantings but they had sculptures, objects and even some installation art exhibits.

 
Overall, it was beautiful. And since I cannot really "blog" about the gallery because describing beauty is hard enough and we have the convenience of pictures that speaks a thousand words, I can only show you pictures of the gallery. So enjoy!


Here are some of my favorite paintings, installations and sculptures.


I love that they have really big walls and big paintings to match - and make me feel so small. :) 


















What did I tell you? Amazing right? And that was only a glimpse. You should see the rest! If you haven't been to the Pinto Art Gallery, then can I strongly suggest that you do. Especially for museums lovers, it's one of the best places to go, relax and just appreciate art. Plus, the feels are somehow to those of the movies. You'll know why when you get there. Also, recently, I noticed that the place is gaining popularity, so you better check it out yourself! :) 

You May Also Like

0 NOTES