Blushing Beauty by Skin Station

by - 9:55:00 AM


Let's admit it, we all dream of being selfie-ready like any celebrity. And while putting make-up and face products can be a lot of work, we'd like to stick to something simple but effective. Luckily for us, there's a new concept store in town that solves all that and it's - BLUSHING BEAUTY by SkinStation. 

Blushing Beauty was especially designed for conscious-looking tweens and young adults but really open to everyone who'd like to look good while taking care of their skin. They opened last September 12, 2015 at the also newly launched CityMall in Imus, Cavite. Here's a sneak peak of what happened during their grand launch + pictures of the place: 



This is the very first Blushing Beauty branch, a fitting follow-up concept to their highly successful chain of SkinStation, now with 25 branches nationwide, and DERMAX Laser Center with 4 branches. 


One thing I love about Blushing Beauty by SkinStation is that they offer top-of-the-line yet affordable services powered by state-of-the-art equipment, exclusive and innovative products, and an exciting store that is “Instagrammable” in all areas. It's girly interior will have your picturing every corner of the place.    





They also have facials, peels, slimming, and laser treatments that are reasonably priced. They are performed by well-trained aestheticians and professional Dermatologists. They also offer revolutionary products for whitening, anti-acne, sebum control, colognes and perfumes, and color cosmetics developed for the value-conscious teenagers, young adults, and even those who are young at heart.



Their grand launch was graced by GMA7 talent/ actress Ms. Lindsay de Vera and recently renowned 2015 Ms. Teen Earth Philippines Ms. Julieane "Aya" Fernandez together with some prominent people of the company, the board of Skin Station as well some fellow bloggers. 

And like in true blogger fashion, picture muna. 





I really loved the place as I learned that Blushing Beauty by Skin Station was professionally designed by Manila's most sought after Interior Design Firm, Heim Interiors. The store really personifies fun, trendy, independent and young - your 'BFF' in skin care!





We also got to take home some of their top-of-the-line products which I'll be blogging about soon 

For more information, you can contact them 09173396684/ 09424863430. 
Like,  follow,  share, and tweet Blushing Beauty now:


ALSO VISIT THEM TODAY! They are located at the Ground Floor, CityMall, Emilio Aguinaldo Highway Anabu, Imus City, Cavite. 

***

What do you think of this new concept store? Let me know in the comments below! :)


snaaaaaaaaaaaaapchaaaaaaaaat me! [holacaramelyyy]

Till the next time, 

You May Also Like

32 NOTES

  1. Their clinic/boutique looks amazing! I love the girly ambiance and the soft colors. I hope the service is just as good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Although I haven't tried their service yet, I know it's gonna be good. They have other branches of skin centers which I know are really successful :)

      Delete
  2. so cute and so girly, the colors is very cool. I like the home flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diba? The place is screaming "girly" everywhere. :)

      Delete
  3. Can't relate to this since I'm a guy but this place is surely like heaven for girls out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The place looks nice and convincing. I hope they have a good and impressive services offered as well. Nice that you had the experience to grace the event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. In a place as nice as theirs, it's hard not to trust the doctors. Haha! I really hope their services are good too :)

      Delete
  5. I like that place, it looks so good, girl na girl talaga ang feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! I am so in love with their them!!!! Super nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The store looks pretty ha! Instagram worthy nga :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the store theme, it's so feminine and relaxing. I hope I can step inside one day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Their store has a very bright and refreshing color concept. It would feel so comfortable being treated here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I agree Sir Franc. Even if it may be a bit girly. Guys deserve to be pampered too and this place is perfect :)

      Delete
  10. The place is bright, inviting and feel so relaxing. Hoping to visit that place one day, sarap magpa facial!:)
    www.sweetcuisinera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Thanks Ms. Melgie. Hope you do get to visit the place. I'm sure you'll love it :)

      Delete
  11. The design of the store is welcoming. It denotes professional and reliable service all for the sake of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^YES! Couldn't agree with you more. The people are also very welcoming and never invasive. I guess that's why I'm so inlove with the place :)

      Delete
  12. The place looks cool, clean and feminine. I bet ladies will enjoy their stay here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow the place looks so good, and girly it so inviting. Hope I can visit soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mommy Anna. I hope you get to visit. I'm sure you will enjoy :)

      Delete
  14. Looks like a really nice place to have facial treatments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Hope you get to visit them and try them yourself. I'm sure you'll love them :)

      Delete
  15. I love the place! It looks so cute and dainty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Their look and feel is much like Etude House! II hope they open more branches around here

    ReplyDelete