Musings: Le Petit Cheri

by - 10:35:00 PM


Hello universe (as if huhu). Sorry if I've regularly been on a hiatus. I got really busy when school started and I'm still busy as ever. However, I try to still make time for you all cause you make time for the people who make time for you right? (#hugot) (just kidding :p). Anyways, going back. I've been wanting to blog this place since forever. My family and I ate here a few weeks ago and it's really beautiful. So let me share with you this wonderful experience.


So Le Petit Cheri is located in Molito, Alabang. It's located at the right end of long building where Omakase, Designer Blooms Cafe, etc. (You get me :p). It's not that hard to look for. Anyways, the place is really quiet. It was a bit weird that my family and I ate there... cause we had kids with us. And the place looked fancy, waiters were serious and the food was for fine dining. So if you're thinking about eating here - you can expect the place to be. uhmmm. Peaceful? Haha. 

I like Le Petit Cheri because it gives people to experience french cuisine, which is not really popular here in the Philippines. I mean, you can find a lot of Japanese and Chinese restaurants but not French. So it's something really unique. :) The place is really clean and sosyal and they had a little Paris- themed corner.


They also had chairs outside if you prefer the outdoors. It's really windy in Molito (well, most days.) Their chairs inside are really comfy and the table was really set for fine dining. Hello family! :) (picture at le bottom)



(CUTE THEMED BOXES- HUHU! I wonder where I can actually find something like this for my room). So this is what my brother ordered. It's bread with cheese wrapped in bacon but they usually serve this as appetizers. My brother just eats anything with chicken or bacon which explains this. I ordered a potato salad. It had salad, green lettuce swimming in mayo (and some ingredient I wasn't so sure of - but it was yummy) topped with bacon. *insert piggy emoticon here*


The rest of the family ordered tomato-onion soup, French dipped sand which and Tapa, which they already consumed even before I could work my blog-the-food-pictures skills. HAHAHA. Their menu also serves Filipino breakfast by the way. Honestly, I think going here for lunch was weird. Le Petit Cheri is more on breakfast, which I hope to try next time. You can check the rest of their menu here


But they did have two of my favorite desserts in the world - crepe and macaroons! :) *insert piggy emoticon yet again*. Since we were already on our way out, we just had some macaroons for dessert.  I find their macaroons relatively cheaper than other cafes and pastry shops. For 38pesos each, you can actually taste a legit French macaroon - and I must say, it's a must try. 

Overall, the place was really wonderful (and really picturesque). Le Petit Cheri is a nice to place to take a break from the usual food (cause French, yes yes). And, I highly recommend you go here for breakfast to really experience French cuisine. As for the price, I think it's a little pricey yet reasonable. 


*their counter and their awesome wall of pictures*

So if you're craving for some French.... you now know Paris may be closer than you think ;) I hope you do get to try Le Petit Cheri and when you do, tell me how it goes! I'd love to hear about your experience :) Also, I hope you find this post helpful. Let me know in the comments section below.... but for now, Au Revoir! <3

You May Also Like

0 NOTES