Luminisce-loving: Reasons to SKINvest with them!

by - 12:27:00 AM


As a student, it can get pretty stressful. There’s always those projects to do, papers to write, deadlines we have to meet, meetings we have to be in to, quizzes to prepare for and exams to ace. And the truth is, it’s just stress - there’s nothing really pretty about it. And I mean, nothing. With that, I often neglect to take care of my skin. Honestly, I’m just the water-soap-face kind of girl but I don’t wear make-up (which is good). But I too had my fair share of skin problems. As a teenager, we get pimples (Noooo huhu) and for me -being a swimmer- I have uneven skin tone. After my visit to Luminisce - I realized a lot of things. One of those is that I really have to give time to take care of my skin. I guess I’m lucky I have fair skin but I have to really give time to keep it that way. I’m really thankful too that I went to Luminisce and lucky for you, I’m sharing with you my new found favorite place.



You might be asking all along, what is this Luminisce? Well, Luminisce Holistic Skin Innovations is a developed boutique clinic that aims to provide wellness, beauty and body care through premium and innovative skin services. Their goal is to cater towards their patients overall health across skin care renewal physical fitness and psychosocial well-being. Their head, Dr. Kristina ‘Kaycee’ Cuevas Reyes is a wellness expert and health advocate. She studied medicine at the University of Sto. Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. She also completed her Diploma in Dermatology and Master of Science in Clinical Dermatology from King’s College and St. John’s Institute of Dermatology at Guy’s & St. Thomas Hospital respectively in London. And when you see Doctor Kaycee in person, her skin is flawless! :) And their mission? To help everyone feel beautiful not only through their appearances but through overall confidence from good health and a well-balanced life. Luminisce Holistic Skin Innovations aims to give you a multi-dimensional perspective of how beauty should be experienced - inside and out. With their expert's knowledge and innovative technology, their purpose is to make their actions, products and services nothing short of excellent to ensure that everyone is given first class medical care and attention treated with respect and confidentiality within a safe and comfortable environment (which you will be reading more on later! <3). They offer their patients and friends, the chance to experience one's body's full potential and beauty that glows from the outside brought by radiance within.Truly, they still hold that promise today. 

The clinic is located in the 2nd floor Mercury Drug Building, 32nd Street. Cor. 4th Avenue. Bonifactio Global City, Taguig City 1634 and they are open Mondays to Saturdays from 10:00am to 7:00pm and on Sundays via appointment. 

So why should you go to Luminisce again?

1. All kinds of skin are welcome. 
I love Luminisce as any skin type or problems are welcome. They offer a wide variety of services ranging from a therapeutic facial spa, fraction laser treatments, hair reduction, non-surgical skin tightening, dandruff treatment, micro peeling, acne and pimple treatment and they even have nutrition counselling - and this is not even half of what their clinic has to offer. You really don't have to look that far to become beautiful :) 

2. You’ll feel at home
Going to derma clinics make feel nervous, but with Luminisce.... it was just different. I just believed I was in good hands. Everyone was smiling, everyone was friendly. Other than that, the place was very cozy. It is not your usual clinic with white lights and empty white walls (these kind-of clinics just make me uncomfortable). This clinic had flowers, yellow lights, pillows. The place was simple yet elegant. They even served me breakfast before I started my session. (I mean who else does that? HAHA). I really felt comfortable and that’s some thing to consider when going to a derma. 

3. They care about you.
I’m not just saying this because you’re a client and you’re paying them to give you the treatment you need but you can tell that they really care. Before anything else, you (the patient) will consult with Doctor Kaycee for a 1-on-1 consultation. I really like how Doctor only suggests and she never forces you to do anything. It’s very personalized because believe me, in other clinics - they force you to do something on your face that you probably didn’t need anyway (and all for the money too). Here, they explain to you everything you will go through. The whole treatment and everything that will be applied to your face is explained. After the whole experience, they have products you can choose from to continue taking care of your skin even after the treatment. They really value what their clients want and are comfortable with.

4. It is relatively new to other clinics. :)
Why should being “new” be a reason for you to go? Well, take advantage of it being new. You have to try it. Even if there are celebrities already going to their clinic (yes there are, check their IG! Sofia Andres <3), put it in your bucket list. You’ll never know if you’re not going to try (and I guarantee you, you will want to come back.) Also, Luminisce provides Holistic Skin Innovations guaranteed to make you feel extra pretty and flawless. 

5. Relax!
Sometimes going to the derma clinic is dreadful. Most people find it such a hassle to do. Why? Well, you have to plan for visit days before your big event so that you won’t become that red (and painful looking) face everyone is gonna be staring at. I’m not saying this clinic won’t give you a red face after a session, I think it depends on your treatment. The nice thing about Luminisce is it is less painful (this is  what my fellow bloggers say too, okay. But it’s still up to you :P) and it makes it a relaxing place to be.  

6. To feel BEAUTIFUL.
I know this sounds like a beauty queen-cliche but we are all really beautiful. Some of us, just needs a little help bringing that beauty out. Before my visit to their clinic, I really didn’t think I need facial (although I had some skin complaints too) and partly because I was terrified of going to the derma. But after my session, I really felt good. I felt glowing and most importantly, I felt beautiful. I even felt like I had the skin of a celebrity (okay, too much na HAHA) - but really. And that’s probably the greatest reason I can give you, my dear reader - you will feel beautiful! :)

You have to check them out. I know I will definitely be back and I'm really excited about it. Other than that, one post is just noooot enough thus I will be writing another post on the whole treatment I had from Luminisce. It's more of my personal experience. And just to give you a glimpse of my next post, its for the uneven skin-toned (HAHA what) like me. So dear friends, what are you waiting for? Let's SKINvest together. <3 Leave me a message / comment if you will / thoughts and suggestions. See you all on my next post. Cheers!

For more information follow them on their social accounts. 


Instagram: @Luminisce_Official
Twitter: @LuminisceSkin
Contact Number: 0915-9794661 / (02) 511-8500



You May Also Like

7 NOTES

  1. You have cute pictures!! Thank you for this read. I stay in BGC and I've lately been looking for a nice derma to go to. Tnx and happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Sheena!! You should really try them! :) Thank you and happy Holidays as well :)

      Delete
  2. Ok! You convinced me! I will try Luminisce :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Melissa! How do you get to Luminisce commuting from Alabang? Do you know? Thanks for the help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm not so sure. I'm not from Alabang buuut I can ask someone who knows how. Please email me! :) :)

      Delete
  4. Discussing οf skincare, I just saw ѕomething that saiԁ that
    the brand new faϲe οf Maybelline, Gigi is bending thе rules by սsing a revolutionary skincare regime named Jovina.

    ӏ aϲtually penned а blog article аbout it.
    Ibegan uѕing іt as աell and іts been an interеsting experience.

    ReplyDelete