Product Review: Dial Coconut Water Soap & Wash #ShoweredWithCoco

by - 9:41:00 PM

A few months back, "Showered with Coco" trended on twitter and (yes!) I was part of it. And who is this Coco? Coco is Dial's newest product. I'm glad I shower using Dial's Coconut Water. As a university student, it gets pretty hectic. A normal day would include commuting to the university, walking from the dormitory, transferring to classrooms, walking again to buildings, doing my homework, exercising (it's a must!), eating (you have to squeeze that in) and such. But thankfully, I have Dial's Coconut Water Soap and Wash -it can get me through the day still feeling, looking and smelling fresh. For the full product review, read on. 



BRAND: Dial
TYPE: Soap Bar
WEIGHT: 113g 
INSTRUCTIONS: Wet the bar with water. Lather vigorously and wash skin, rinse and dry thoroughly.
PROS AND CONS:
Smells really good! (AND I MEAN REALLY GOOD)
Skin feels softer after showering
You feel moist after scrubing
Cleans the skin :) 
A bar lasts longer than the body wash
*Freshness lasts for a while but not for the whole day
PRODUCT AUDIENCEDefinitely anyone. I have sensitive skin so I am choosy when it comes to the products I use on my skin but this one treated my skin nicely. There were no harmful effects or swelling. 
PRICE: 139.75php (set of 3 bars)
WILL I BUY AGAIN? YES


BRAND: Dial
TYPE: Body wash
WEIGHT: 473ml 
INSTRUCTIONS: An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. Dial Coconut Water Body Wash with bamboo leaf extract provides ultra fresh hydration to leave your skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturized. Coconut Water Fact: Coconut water is found in young green coconuts and known to be rich in antioxidants and electrolytes that help provide replenishing hydration.
PROS AND CONS:
Smells really good! (AND I MEAN REALLY GOOD)
Skin feels softer after showering
Very easy to put on; bubbly
You feel moist after scrubing
Cleans the skin :) 
You are guaranteed to stay fresh the whole day (better than the soap)
You will smell like Coconut (the good kind) the day
*no cons were found
PRODUCT AUDIENCE: Again, definitely anyone. I have sensitive skin so I am choosy when it comes to the products I use on my skin but this one treated my skin nicely. There were no harmful effects or swelling. Also this is perfect for those who find it time consuming using a bar. This is very easy to apply on. 
PRICE: 199.75
WILL I BUY AGAIN? YES | I like this better than the soap bar.

So there you have it everyone, my showering with Coco experience. I hope this was helpful. Comment on the box below if you will try showering with Coco! ;) 

You May Also Like

0 NOTES