BOOK LAUNCH: Paano Ba Toh?! by Bianca Gonzalez

by - 9:22:00 PM

Hello again my fellow book nerds, you heard me right. Bianca Gonzalez is launching her first ever book entitled "Paano Ba Toh?!". Originally Bianca is known as a model and TV host. But I never knew she could write (and I mean really write a book). So I did a little research (research meaning googling it at Wikipedia) and I was surprised that she started as a writer. Her first job with ABS-CBN was a brainstormer for their creative development group. She also is an editor at Meg Magazine and writer of the Sunday Lifestyle's column, Ten Things You Should Know About at Philippine Star. 



"Paano Ba Toh?! is dedicated to every girl in their teens, 20s, or even 30s, with questions about how to handle issues on family, friendship, love, career, fashion and beauty, self, and more! I'm so lucky to have had amazing people guide me with my struggles growing up, so now, I'd like to share this with other young girls who may need the same advice I needed! In this book, I give advice to real questions asked by young girls, list my personal and biggest life lessons, and I also got celebrity friends to share their best life advice!" - Bianca's Instagram account

Her book launch will be on November 29, 2PM at National Bookstore Glorietta 1 and November 30, 2PM at NBS Trinoma. For only P245 you can grab a copy of this beautiful book and have it signed by Bianca herself. I hope to see you there! <3

You May Also Like

2 NOTES

  1. Nice! Will you be there? I wanna see her!! She's an inspiration to us girls <3
    -Janice

    ReplyDelete