MISHKA SHOES: style, comfort and function

by - 9:17:00 PM

I always believed that "Beautiful shoes will take you to beautiful places" and as a student, I couldn't agree more. I study in UP Los Baños and if you know the place, then you know our campus is the largest among the UP systems. And what exactly does that mean for me? A lot of walking. And I mean, a lot. Thus, my need for really good shoes. 

Sadly, I used to be one of those girls who really didn't care with the shoes she wore. I mean, old sneakers and faded flats were actually part of my everyday wardrobe (huhu I know, I cry too) but that all changed after my first year in the University. After that year, I began to be more choosy with shoes. My shoes had to be beautiful yet functional. It had to live a long life and it should be sturdy. 

I am a student after all- and it becomes pretty stressful with all the walking from one classroom to another, walking from one building to another, running cause I'm late for my morning classes, struggling through the dirt roads (UPLB is a jungle please) - my point is. I need shoes that are comfortable and pleasing (because no one likes dirty shoes). 

Finally, I've discovered Mishka! Mishka is my go-to brand as it's light weight and stylish at the same time - perfect for students like me. When you're always on-the-go, trust me when I say Mishka shoes are really spot-on. Things you should know about them:

They are a local made brand that offers a wide variety of really comfortable stylish and foldable (yes, no more nightmares of folded shoes that eventually leave a mark and get destroyed). Their shoes don't bend upward even if you are not wearing it. :) 

The brand really puts in a combination of style, comfort and function. Style in a sense that it isn't your typical foldable shoes - you can wear it and it could go with your outfits. It is comfortable as they use extra foam cushion in the insole - which you can wear if you are being tortured by high heels. You know what I'm talking about - right, ladies? And lastly, it's light weight so you can bring them along when you travel. *MUCH YAY*

This is my favorite pair of printed flats *insert hearts here hihi*
And to get your more excited, I did some research - no just kidding I just saw this on the blogger's Instagram - on who are wearing Mishka. Here are some bloggers who do: 
Photos grabbed from their IG :) 
More reasons to love Mishka! I too, personally am a fan of their brand. I always tend to fold my feet when I sit down (like always) and because of that, my shoes' sole gets folded in half leaving me shoe-less (huhu) but you get me. Sorry my past shoes... I try! But anyway, I'm really happy I found out about them as their perfect for my weird sitting style. *Hehehehe* Also, they complement my trying-to-be-fashion-but-school-outfits. 

Currently, Mishka Shoes are online. You can contact them on their Facebook page www.facebook.com/MishkaShoesPh or you can click here. You can also check their Instagram account - @mishkashoes for the latest styles in the shoe world. Sometimes, they also have booths in different bazaars around Metro. AND LASTLY, they are currently available in Landmark Makati at the 2nd floor of Shoe Section - so go do drop by! :)


You May Also Like

0 NOTES